• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

froginmn

I am about 320 likes away from having twice as many likes as posts, despite the fact that, for my first 10K posts, likes were not a thing. I am hoping to get the elusive 115th trophy point when that happens in a couple of months. Hoping TxFrog1999 is paying attention...
Haha I just checked and I'm about 500 short.

But I only have 113 points. :-(

Purp

I am about 320 likes away from having twice as many likes as posts, despite the fact that, for my first 10K posts, likes were not a thing. I am hoping to get the elusive 115th trophy point when that happens in a couple of months. Hoping TxFrog1999 is paying attention...
How did you get 114 trophy points? You pleasuring mods on the side?

Ron Swanson

View attachment 11373

Anyone know this man? He masturbated on my neighbor’s porch from 1-4am this morning.

We live near South Drive/Granbury Rd/Hulen Mall/South Hills.

Posting here because of the TCU hoodie. The guy looks familiar to me but I can’t place why.

Please PM or better yet call FWPD if you have details. My neighbor moved in just a few weeks ago and is terrified.
Sorry about that, won’t let it happen again

nwlafrog

AHA video

Wanted to share this here. My wife and I were chairs of the American Heart Association’s Tarrant County “Heart Ball” on Saturday, and this is the video they produced for it. We had to go film one day, and we had no clue how it would turn out, as they sprung it on us and everyone else for the first time at the event. Had to bite my lip a bit to get through it and speak immediately after, especially after I saw my kiddos in the clip. It was an awesome night and we want to keep sharing our story to raise awareness about the importance of learning CPR, which is why I wanted to put it here as well.
Just checking in, I didn’t cry or anything…. Not like I’ve become more sensitive with age and whatnot… but seriously, I did have to get my allergies in check. You’re a solid hombre Kyle, let’s smash tailgate brews in moderation bc I’ve grown as have you! Honored to call you a close friend. I enjoyed watching your story.

Last edited:

nwlafrog

I think I’ve finessed my son’s muscular dystrophy appointment in Boston for late September or early October. I’m a well known Rangers fan (pray for me), but I’m hoping I can take my family to a Red Sox game at Fenway if everything works out!

Things fell through on me moving to Forney. I decided to stay put and purchase land and property here in NW Louisiana. I’m working towards being my own boss. I’ve purchased land clearing equipment, a 1 ton dually, 4 wheelers and side x sides and several car haulers and goosenecks and utility trailers.

It’s funny how “the world needs truck drivers” rings true right now bc I’m going to start night school for my Class A to start my Hot Shot Hauling business as another division of my Land clearing and Cattle LLC. I have a fire lit
under my ass to spend more time with my family and have more structure. I won’t fail bc I can’t fail.

I’m so grateful for all of you who have been along for the journey.
C0A429E2-DE45-4BD8-9546-7CE30B388BE3.png01212C80-69A2-42FF-9284-101BF5A285F2.png
I’ll take all the advice I can get! Travis May 318-517-0108

I’m still working as a diesel tech/HVAC tech for Caterpillar and working in our natural disaster emergency response team.

Last edited:

Shorty

I think I’ve finessed my son’s muscular dystrophy appointment in Boston for late September or early October. I’m a well known Rangers fan (pray for me), but I’m hoping I can take my family to a Red Sox game at Fenway if everything works out!

Things fell through on me moving to Forney. I decided to stay put and purchase land and property here in NW Louisiana. I’m working towards being my own boss. I’ve purchased land clearing equipment, a 1 ton dually, 4 wheelers and side x sides and several car haulers and goosenecks and utility trailers.

It’s funny how “the world needs truck drivers” rings true right now bc I’m going to start night school for my Class A to start my Hot Shot Hauling business as another division of my Land clearing and Cattle LLC. I have a fire lit
under my ass to spend more time with my family and have more structure. I won’t fail bc I can’t fail.

View attachment 11380View attachment 11379

I’m still working as a diesel tech/HVAC tech for Caterpillar and working in our natural disaster emergency response team.
There is a huge market for reliable transport companies. I know a lot of people that have had absolute nightmares getting cars transported.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)

Best of luck on your business ventures! I'm keeping little Rhys and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Paul in uhh

My BIL deals with hot shot drivers every day for his job - bringing in trucks to his company’s dealerships in Florida. PM me if you want a contact info, he can probably hook you up with some loads.