• The KillerFrogs

Football Season Tix renewal

NewFrogFan

Noticed my seats were significantly cheaper. Looking forward to an upgrade after the crackdown on stubhub sellers. Really sick of seeing people in red or orange with better seats than mine.
So when does the “crackdown” occur? You want to bet it is next season b4 you have a chance to really upgrade? The mental midget that did the “research” on turning lot 4 into almost 100% GA and blow up several very longtime tailgates, is probably the same person that will “address” the seat sellers currently sitting just above in the Club Level.

Froginbedford

I am saddened that chronic back problems forced me to not renew North End Zone seats 200s in the middle of the goal posts....Whoever gets them, congratulations....You will have a great view of the whole field from there....But you'll have to turn around to see the hugeabigjumbomegaTV score board...or take binocs and look at the old screen on the south end near the student section....

NORMLFROG

I am saddened that chronic back problems forced me to not renew North End Zone seats 200s in the middle of the goal posts....Whoever gets them, congratulations....You will have a great view of the whole field from there....But you'll have to turn around to see the hugeabigjumbomegaTV score board...or take binocs and look at the old screen on the south end near the student section....
Sorry to hear it. I’m in Sec 222 and I couldn’t agree more about the field view. I love the north endzone

NF

tcumaniac

So when does the “crackdown” occur? You want to bet it is next season b4 you have a chance to really upgrade? The mental midget that did the “research” on turning lot 4 into almost 100% GA and blow up several very longtime tailgates, is probably the same person that will “address” the seat sellers currently sitting just above in the Club Level.
ATOFrog posted in a different thread a month or two ago that thousands of tickets were revoked and not allowed to renew. In other words, the crackdown already occurred.

ticketfrog123

Will need to renew this weekend. I was on the fence with tickets this year (was not a Dykes fan), but with my ticket price going down, I will at least renew for one more year.
Not fair to dykes but with people caring less after Covid + OU/Texas leaving - he needs a big year in the W column to keep people engaged

Otherwise the NIL issues
drives a wedge between the haves and have nots

Endless Purple

Who said life is fair? Also I followed TCU through some poor times prior to Patterson, so not just wins and losses. More the process of the coaching search.

Yes, the NIL is another huge factor, and likely will be the one that ultimately decides if I stay, not just a season ticket holder, but a college football supporter in general.

FrogBall09

personally, I am more excited for this upcoming season with new HC and refreshing transparency and fan friendly attitude.

GP’s [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ], excuses and lack of awareness rubbed me.
Losing rubs me the wrong way - couldn’t care less if it’s done with every decision publicized like the Kardashians or if it’s more secretive than the investigation into Jimmy Hoffa

GP was fired because he lost not because of his paranoia

Dykes needs to win - because losing while instagramming burger flipping and inviting everyone to watch each decision our coaches make won’t make up for a lack of success if it happens