• The KillerFrogs

ML Leddy’s Custom TCU Cowboy Hat

lonestarfrog89

Gauging interest here… I have my cowboy hat from when I was a Ranger (2010/11) that doesn’t fit me anymore.

Specs:
-Milano Hats made for ML Leddy’s
-5x fur felt
-7 5/8 size
-4” brim
-Platinum color

As you can see from the pictures, its in perfect shape, only wore it to a few games. Unfortunately my head has apparently shrank so its too big on me.

Full disclosure, I don’t recall how much I paid for it, so I plan to reach out to ML Leddy’s tomorrow to get a ballpark number. But I wanted to go ahead and post on here because I am heading to Fort Worth tomorrow, so I can bring it up if there’s interest from anyone. I am otherwise located in Houston or can ship.

Cowboy Hat Pictures

FrogPreacher

Gauging interest here… I have my cowboy hat from when I was a Ranger (2010/11) that doesn’t fit me anymore.

Specs:
-Milano Hats made for ML Leddy’s
-5x fur felt
-7 5/8 size
-4” brim
-Platinum color

As you can see from the pictures, its in perfect shape, only wore it to a few games. Unfortunately my head has apparently shrank so its too big on me.

Full disclosure, I don’t recall how much I paid for it, so I plan to reach out to ML Leddy’s tomorrow to get a ballpark number. But I wanted to go ahead and post on here because I am heading to Fort Worth tomorrow, so I can bring it up if there’s interest from anyone. I am otherwise located in Houston or can ship.

Cowboy Hat Pictures
You should never put a cowboy hat down on the brim as it can warp the brim. I know you were likely doing that for the picture taking, right?