• The KillerFrogs

2022 MLB Thread*

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

It's time to start looking for our next 3rd baseman of the future. This dude can't stay healthy for [ Finebaum ]. Lucky for him, it doesn't look like the lockout is going to end any time soon.

geefrogs

College baseball viewership is very very poor... even the college world series struggles to get viewers.

Even if it's the only baseball to watch I doubt it will gain many viewers.

It's a very regional sport and there are 299 Division 1 programs right now. It's too wide a net to really get casual fans involved. So, people kinda stick to what they know and thats their team and their conference opponents.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
College baseball viewership is very very poor... even the college world series struggles to get viewers.

Even if it's the only baseball to watch I doubt it will gain many viewers.
I dunno. It's better than 'The World's Strongest Man' or whatever other content-stuffing they do in the quiet times.

We watched a Mexican League match last night: Toluca v. Cruz Azul. Nice match!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

East Coast

Tier 1
They alter rules in every sport, especially on the defensive side of the ball. (Hand checking in basketball, and football, roughing the QB)

Wouldn't mind if they banned it.

If you expect everyone to be able to adjust and hit like Ted Williams, you're an absolute fool.
Ted Williams was the first to constantly face the shift and managed to figure it out. No, I don't expect everyone to adjust and hit a lifetime .344, but .250 to .275 isn't too much to ask. This dude strikes out more than once every three at plate appearances. True, he hits some home runs, but he's the last guy you want at the plate with runners in scoring position.