• The KillerFrogs

Fan Nation: Ole Miss Lands TCU Edge Transfer Khari Coleman

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Ole Miss Lands TCU Edge Transfer Khari Coleman​

Ole Miss added to its stellar transfer portal class on Tuesday afternoon with an edge defender
The Ole Miss Rebels have had assembled arguably the best transfer portal class in the country this offseason.

And on Tuesday they were able to add yet another name to that list, landing former TCU edge defender Khari Coleman.

Coleman announced his commitment via his personal Instagram account on Tuesday afternoon.

Read more at https://www.si.com/college/olemiss/football/rebels-lane-kiffin-transfer-portal-khari-coleman

Realtorfrog

It’s all in this year for Ol miss. Might not have any money next year but they are all in for 22/23!!

And they’ll still be middle of the road…..

Nick Danger

As above, what gets me is the way these smallish but passable, part-time TCU starters (with their 2.5 sacks and 220 lb. frames) are suddenly transformed into Consensus All-Americans, by these biased internet college football "team reporters", once they transfer and land at Elsewhere State!

asleep003

Khari mu$t know he can't play DE in the $EC, except maybe again$t Vandy, $o he never really wa$ leaving the frog$ becau$e of a po$ition change.

Last edited:

LisaLT

jerry maguire money GIF

Virginia Frog

It’s all in this year for Ol miss. Might not have any money next year but they are all in for 22/23!!

And they’ll still be middle of the road…..
Do Ole Miss recruits have to know how to spell "M-I-S-S- -I-S-S- I-P-P-I"? (And can they find it on a map.)
(I bet some of them can't...hardy har, belly laughing!):D

BTW, What IS a Mississippi?

helcap

I would be interesting to know for these kids who have left for other P5 schools, such as Coleman and Evans, the size of the "raise" they are getting in NIL money.

Realtorfrog

I would be interesting to know for these kids who have left for other P5 schools, such as Coleman and Evans, the size of the "raise" they are getting in NIL money.
Agree!! I think schools like ol miss and a&m are just throwing numbers out…… where schools like us are really evaluating and studying to see what makes sense and what’s prudent for the long haul.