• The KillerFrogs

Hoops tickets

geefrogs

Whats the going rate for hoops single-game tickets these days? I've been out of the loop for awhile now. Only 2 home games left. GoFrogs said the Tech home game is sold out. Trying to get one last glimpse of TCU before I head off into the Asian abyss again. Thanks.

Here's a mountain near the border of Cambodia and Vietnam.

edit.JPG

Purp

I might have 3 available for Saturday. My son has his first baseball tournament of the season Saturday so we won't know for sure until we get his schedule Wednesday. It seems likely we won't make it.

geefrogs

I might have 3 available for Saturday. My son has his first baseball tournament of the season Saturday so we won't know for sure until we get his schedule Wednesday. It seems likely we won't make it.

Great thanks! I'm not sure I need all 3 but keep me posted.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Whats the going rate for hoops single-game tickets these days? I've been out of the loop for awhile now. Only 2 home games left. GoFrogs said the Tech home game is sold out. Trying to get one last glimpse of TCU before I head off into the Asian abyss again. Thanks.

View attachment 10825
Dude! I said take a left in Albuquerque!

PurpleBlood87

View attachment 10825
I might have one ticket.
Going to be at the baseball game.