• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

HornyWartyToad

Hope grambling state burns to the ground
Sounds like their most famous football alum is ready to light the match.

“I’m not a fan at all," Williams told the Washington Post. "I’m very, very disappointed in Grambling, I really am.…I talked to the A.D. a couple times. They knew where I stood, but they did it and if that’s what they want to do, that’s fine. I’m out.”

JogginFrog

Charlie Joiner maybe had the more illustrious career, but it's hard not to go with the Super Bowl MVP. I still remember getting on a flight in Atlanta with the Broncos up 10-0 and getting off in Charlotte 50 minutes later with the Redskins up 35-10.

And if you say Everson Walls, your glasses have really metallic blue lenses.

Eight

Charlie Joiner maybe had the more illustrious career, but it's hard not to go with the Super Bowl MVP. I still remember getting on a flight in Atlanta with the Broncos up 10-0 and getting off in Charlotte 50 minutes later with the Redskins up 35-10.

football you definitely have the willies, buck, and joyner who all are in the hof which i think is a bit bigger than super bowl mvp

you then have ronnie coleman who won 8 titles in his own right, but i guess i am the only one who thought of erica badou and i know i misspelt her name might actually be more famous than doug williams in the general population but each to their own

HornyWartyToad

football you definitely have the willies, buck, and joyner who all are in the hof which i think is a bit bigger than super bowl mvp

you then have ronnie coleman who won 8 titles in his own right, but i guess i am the only one who thought of erica badou and i know i misspelt her name might actually be more famous than doug williams in the general population but each to their own
What position did she play?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)

I had a Redskins season ticket that Super Bowl year (1987 season) and went to all the home games, even the ones with the replacement players (due to the strike). I was so excited when Williams led them to the Super Bowl victory. I still have the Wheaties box with their picture on it!