• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas MBB

Froggy Style

Impossible that EVERY player that comes to TCU is this bad of a shooter that we can't make more than 56% FT on a season. It's like we try to avoid getting better here. It becomes demoralizing to your team, and a momentum builder for the other. It HAS to change.

Before the game, after half...just practice FT's.

LVH

Just walked out.

Sucks when you waste 75 bucks on a ticket and leave before the game is 3/4 of the way over

That's not even a good Texas team. Arena had the most pre game energy ive seen in 20 years, students packed to the rafters and that's the product we get

That's the type of performance that will cause fans not to come back. Could be a while until we see an atmosphere like that again

ATC Frog

I should have poured something stronger than the Angel’s Envy I had in my glass. Needed something above 100 proof to stomach that debacle. Turned it off around the second media timeout in the second half.

MBAFrog91

Just walked out.

Sucks when you waste 75 bucks on a ticket and leave before the game is 3/4 of the way over

That's not even a good Texas team. Arena had the most pre game energy ive seen in 20 years, students packed to the rafters and that's the product we get

That's the type of performance that will cause fans not to come back. Could be a while until we see an atmosphere like that again
Such a waste of a great crowd. Going to be difficult to keep the kids coming after tonight’s performance.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Just walked out.

Yep. That's a stake in the heart of what was a promising season.

PurpleBlood87

A win tonight and pull off a home win over LSU and who knows. Now the Frogs just need to avoid getting drubbed by LSU.
Drop a winnable road game and then this [ Finebaum ] tonight.

LVH

I don't think we got s single open look against that half court defense. Beard made an adjustment after the first few possessions and we looked lost the rest of the way.

Apart from that game in 2020 when Bane single handedly won the game, Beard always seems to destroy us home and away.

Frog Island

I don't think we got s single open look against that half court defense. Beard made an adjustment after the first few possessions and we looked lost the rest of the way.

Apart from that game in 2020 when Bane single handedly won the game, Beard always seems to destroy us home and away.
Beard knows Dixon has no identity on offense. He owns him.