• The KillerFrogs

Mathis to the portal….

Froggy Style

3-3-5 seems better if you have three DT types squeezing the middle to stop the run but not speed rushing the QB around the edge. Daring the other team to run wide with LBers and/or safeties ready to blitz from any locations or drop into coverage or stop RB wheel routes ;)

Ready to see it in action. I watched Tulsa really confuse and slow OSU and almost win...while mr defense gave up 63.

Last edited:

Hemingway

3-3-5 seems better if you have three DT types squeezing the middle to stop the run but not speed rushing the QB around the edge. Daring the other team to run wide with LBers and/or safeties ready to blitz from any locations or drop into coverage or stop RB wheel routes ;)

Ready to see it in action. I watched Tulsa really confuse and slow OSU and almost win...while mr defense gave up 63.
Anything is better than our old 2-2-7

Prime BEEF

Yes we need leaders that have the team running in the heat of the summer.
Dumb. just because a workout might be hard doesn’t mean coaches don’t place priority on preventing injuries. Also It’s January and people can smoke you indoors too. Not a coincidence that some might go when new workouts start up.

WIN

Dumb. just because a workout might be hard doesn’t mean coaches don’t place priority on preventing injuries. Also It’s January and people can smoke you indoors too. Not a coincidence that some might go when new workouts start up.
Thanks for you input, you might look back at some of the most successful years and what the players were doing in the summer. It's not about the workout it's about the mental toughness.

FrogUltimate

Oakman was a beast on the field and would have probably been a late first or second rounder if it wasn't for his legal issues. Guy had 11 sacks his JR year.

I think beast on the field isn't quite right. He was certainly good, but he sacrificed a lot to rush the QB. Believe he was a pretty big liability in run stopping.... little bit like the old Mario Williams. Outside rush every play, runs to his side were very successful.