• The KillerFrogs

Am I The Only One To Know or The Last One To Know….

Eight

It’s as if folks don’t realize that GP could rent a condo that is walking distance from campus, buy a second home in the hill country to enjoy as his discretion AND keep his home on Fort Worth.

don't see gary in the neighborhoods east of 35 so where are these condos within waling distance? the lake?

Sangria Wine

don't see gary in the neighborhoods east of 35 so where are these condos within waling distance? the lake?
Go get yourself an interview with the UT athletic department as a sought after addition and see what options might be available for your “on campus” crash condo needs to supplement your primary local housing. It’s the University of Texas…their resources are generally unimaginable compared to TCU’s or about anywhere else for that matter.

Eight

Go get yourself an interview with the UT athletic department as a sought after addition and see what options might be available for your “on campus” crash condo needs to supplement your primary local housing. It’s the University of Texas…their resources are generally unimaginable compared to TCU’s or about anywhere else for that matter.

their resources are so unimaginable they are going to change the geography of austin?

he and they can definitely find multiple places to live in austin and there are condos and such not terribly far. don't see gary walking up and down congress avenue but who knows, maybe he becomes the troubadour of austin

either which way his choice being an analyst or consultant for pete k's defense

froginmn

their resources are so unimaginable they are going to change the geography of austin?

he and they can definitely find multiple places to live in austin and there are condos and such not terribly far. don't see gary walking up and down congress avenue but who knows, maybe he becomes the troubadour of austin

You seem awfully concerned about something that seems like a nothing burger.

Get him an Uber every day.

Chico Dusty

What’s the debate here? If it’s that Gary couldn’t find a nice home/condo within a few minute drive / walk to UT, then you would be wrong.

The common misconception about Austin’s traffic is where it takes place. There is bad traffic - like most big cities. It’s mostly on highways - 35 / Mopac, etc. If you live in town and work in town - traffic is not really a problem. I live in town and rarely have to get on the highway. I can get most places within 5-10 mins.

They’re are plenty of nice spots in town (homes/condos) that you can get to campus easy without getting on the highway / no traffic, and have a very nice quality of life.

Last edited:

Eight

What’s the debate here? If it’s that Gary couldn’t find a nice home/condo within a few minute drive / walk to UT, then you would be wrong.

The common misconception about Austin’s traffic is where takes place. There is bad traffic - like most big cities. It’s mostly on highways - 35 / Mopac, etc. If you live in town and work in town - traffic is not really a problem. I live in town and rarely have to get on the highway. I can get most places within 5-10 mins.

They’re are plenty of nice spots in town (homes/condos) that you can get to campus easy without getting on the highway / no traffic, and have a very nice quality of life.

don't disagree, always have felt there is a bit of a buffer zone between the campus and the area south of it being split by the state buildings and then the area around 6th.

definitely could see someone with the money living in a condo on the lake and driving up to campus, they could walk but damn hot in the summer, south of campus along the interstate always seems dicey, and scheiss 6th street.

very much could see him living by the lake and heading south to saxon and the other spots south of the lake

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
The dude is many times over a millionaire from TCU money. He could stay at any luxury hotel every night and not make dent in his amassed fortune.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The guy she said that to ended up saving the universe by swooping in at the last minute and saving Luke, then they made him a general, just fwiw. Let’s hope this time he fails in spectacular fashion.
She laid the double-donut guilt trip on his ass. Not only that, the Wookie gave him a sound my dog generally makes when I put the steak scraps in the fridge instead of tossing them to him one by one.

So, he flew his freighter undetected through a "magnetic field" and managed to nearly zap a Sith Lord simply out of shame.

Is GMFP anywhere close to Han Solo territory? Does he have any feelings of guilt, or regret? Can he shoot from the hip? Fly a rickety starship through an asteroid field?

We shall see...

Frog-in-law1995

She laid the double-donut guilt trip on his ass. Not only that, the Wookie gave him a sound my dog generally makes when I put the steak scraps in the fridge instead of tossing them to him one by one.

So, he flew his freighter undetected through a "magnetic field" and managed to nearly zap a Sith Lord simply out of shame.

Is GMFP anywhere close to Han Solo territory? Does he have any feelings of guilt, or regret? Can he shoot from the hip? Fly a rickety starship through an asteroid field?

We shall see...

Does he know that parsecs are a measure of distance?