• The KillerFrogs

Zach Evans…

Sangria Wine

This will probably trigger a few folks.

Be absolutely awesome if ZE announced he is staying just to be able to watch all the spin doctors retract their anti-ZE comments and tell us what a “huge win” this is for HCSD and staff. If we had a chance at a 5-star running back either from HS or the portal we would have a line of people excited about it…yet we have one here on campus and “we can do with our without him”…”addition by subtraction”…etc. Pretty comical IMO. I suppose that LT trying to convince him to stay is just another day at the office and no indication of his talent or potential importance to the program. I’m sure LT made that overture without HCSD involvement or blessing. ZE is just another dude. Right…

geefrogs

I’ve seen zero “hate” for Zach Evans on this board.
I think the hate is aimed at the system more than the person. It is for me anyway.

Damon Wayans Jr What GIF

Paint It Purple

It's not corrupt if they are breaking no rules. Not IMO.

Zach Evans isn't the problem, It's the idiots in charge with establishing the rules and regulating the sport that thought allowing kids immediate eligibility upon transferring was a good idea.
Are rules or laws necessarily moral or right? Does a rule give one carte blanche? ZE or me or Wex have brains and beliefs. It's up to us to decide. Hiding behind a rule doesn't make it right. Sorry. Zach Evans is the problem if he so chooses.

asleep003

Can't remember if we ever had a RB with runs of 33/45/56/61/and 75 yds, plus a behind scrimmage line reception for 53 yds on only 95 touches... with 5 of these 6 plays for TDs.

Last edited:

geefrogs

Can't remember if we ever had a RB with runs of 33/45/56/61/and 75 yds, plus a behind scrimmage line reception for 53 yds on only 95 touches... with 5 of these 6 plays for TDs.

Comparisons we would have accepted:

Aaron Brown
Kyle Hicks
Trevone Boykin
Ed Wesley
Darius Anderson
Lonta Hobbs
Aaron Green
B.J. Catalon
Matthew Tucker
Waymon James

Nah man, you went for the jugular with LT. Chill.

JogginFrog

Frogs did once have a back who recorded TD runs of 11, 32, 38, 67 and 81 yards. That's not too far off.

But it wasn't over a season. Tony Jeffery had 343 yards and 5 TDs vs. Tulane in 1986. A bright spot in a 3-8 season during the living death penalty. Set the single-game NCAA rushing record at the time.

On 15 carries.

FrogCop19

Good luck to him, may he run rampant over Texas and OU in the $EC.

However, that does kinda piss me off that he photoshopped the Ole Miss uniform over ours for his announcement (or had someone else do it)...