• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Purp

Bryan Reynolds is likely to move to Hull City in the January window. Not sure if it's a loan or permanent xfer, but most likely a loan deal. Should be good for him to get regular minutes. His uncle is excited for him.

Purp

Looks like Dest is on his way out @ Barça. Hopefully he goes somewhere he can get regular matches.

I've been seeing the Bayern interest for a while now. They were very high on him out of Ajax too. Just got outbid. I'd enjoy seeing him move there. I think this is more about money for Barca than anyone else. Xavi wants to sign a few guys and needs to raise money to do it. Dest has been used all over the pitch all season and has played more wing than defense this season in matches I've watched and box scores I've looked at. I think getting out of the disaster that is Camp Nuo is just what Serge needs.

I'm really excited about the prospect of McKennie to Spurs.

Purp

Dike to West Brom. $9.5 million deal. Good for him. Same manager he played for last year at Barnsley. Looks like a good fit. They need a goal scorer. Only one point from automatic promotion spot, but only have 30 goals in 24 games. Daryl could play his way into the EPL.

Last edited:

Purp

That was a brilliant goal. That's so hard to bring that ball into a shooting position the way he did and then the finish was exquisite.

Purp

I thought this was a neat and nice article…

I have had a lot of the same emotions and stories as that guy coaching my young boys. My 4 year old was easily the best player in his league last fall, but I was most proud that every kid on our team scored at least 1 goal bc I taught them to run toward our goal when my son got possession and bc my son became a very good passer. The last game of the season for my oldest one's 8U team our opponent was short handed so I let my 4 year old play. He was better than half the kids on the field and nearly scored a goal. I'm going to move him up the the 6U division in the spring even though he'll still be 4, but I have several parents asking if I'm coaching again. It's tons of fun and honestly more exhausting than playing my own game. But nothing is more exciting than when the kids perfectly execute what I taught them in practice.