• The KillerFrogs

Bowl Mania Pickem group?

Pharm Frog

Just got to a place where I can view a bit of the Coog v Auburn game. Had been listening while driving. So I didn’t see the overturned targeting call against the Auburn player but the broadcasters went on and on about it being the textbook definition of targeting and “launch” and “helmet to helmet” and “defenseless player” and both were 100% confident that the call was legit and looking at ejection. Talking about Auburn needing another player to call coverages…this and that. Their stunned silence when the PAC 12 officials overturned it into non-targeting was good radio.

gofor2

Just got to a place where I can view a bit of the Coog v Auburn game. Had been listening while driving. So I didn’t see the overturned targeting call against the Auburn player but the broadcasters went on and on about it being the textbook definition of targeting and “launch” and “helmet to helmet” and “defenseless player” and both were 100% confident that the call was legit and looking at ejection. Talking about Auburn needing another player to call coverages…this and that. Their stunned silence when the PAC 12 officials overturned it into non-targeting was good radio.
I've been watching it and if I hear the phrase "the auburn defensive line is amazing" too many more times, I'm turning it off.

JogginFrog

I've been watching it and if I hear the phrase "the auburn defensive line is amazing" too many more times, I'm turning it off.
Consistent to the end. The color comment on Houston's winning TD was (paraphrased but close), "Auburn fans won't be happy with that. Pretty obvious hold on the right side, but it isn't called and Houston scores."

geefrogs

Checking on my UNC pick....

Oh No Wtf GIF by CBC

geefrogs

Only a handful of games left due to cancelations. It's gonna come down to the wire.

Shout out to Frognosticator and FrogPreacher for getting WF/Bama/UGA all correct. Those big spreads didn't phase them.
Screenshot_20220101-193801_Chrome.jpg

geefrogs

2 games left! It's between @Opintel and @Frognosticator. Both of you have put on a show with your picks. It the top 99% percentile! I hope you booked a trip to Vegas and played these picks!

The puzzling thing is, @Opintel is 26-10 and @Frognosticator is 25-10. These was a pick missed by @Frognosticator!?! There was no pick made for the LA Bowl. Will that come back to haunt him from the title?

Restless nights indeed for @Frognosticator. But still a chance to pull this off.

Also, my picks are terrible but its on purpose. Would I be a good host if I decided to create this league and also win it? Come on! :)
2022-01-03_LI.jpg

Last edited:
2 games left! It's between @Opintel and @Frognosticator. Both of you have put on a show with your picks. It the top 99% percentile! I hope you booked a trip to Vegas and played these picks!

The puzzling thing is, @Opintel is 26-10 and @Frognosticator is 25-10. These was a pick missed by @Frognosticator!?! There was no pick made for the LA Bowl. Will that come back to haunt him from the title?

Restless nights indeed for @Frognosticator. But still a chance to pull this off.

Also, my picks are terrible but its on purpose. Would I be a good host if I decided to create this league and also win it? Come on! :)
View attachment 10571
Yeah, I don’t know why I am one pick short. Thought I picked them all.

Opintel

Moderators
Probably a Communist plot.

If I'm lucky enough to be victorious, I will share. Whatever the prize is; I still don't understand what it really is. o_O

JogginFrog

Probably a Communist plot.

If I'm lucky enough to be victorious, I will share. Whatever the prize is; I still don't understand what it really is. o_O

I think it's the admiration of your peers. You guys have certainly earned a nod of approval.