• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth - 1883 on Paramount

Toad Jones

This doesn’t really make sense seeing as the season 4 finale is next Sunday and they haven’t announced a season 5.
Last minute reshoots are common. There's an explanation for it from one of the writers or possibly a reshoot b/c of snow on the ground in Wyom doesn't work so move the reshoot where its warmer in Texas. 6666 has a ranch in the area. Pretty cost efficient for them.

bronco

Think this has been mentioned but I sure hope the marketing department is working hard with both shows to use their material for game presentation.

YA

Think this has been mentioned but I sure hope the marketing department is working hard with both shows to use their material for game presentation.
One would think but there is some serious pushback to not associate hells half acre to TCU.

Toad Jones

Sheraton didnt buy 6666 Ranch, Paramount did
Not wholly but he bought a chunk of it. Believe me, he can afford just about anything now. As far as 6666, Sheridan first brought the idea of partnership purchase and it grew from there. Sheridan did the right thing, I'd want to share some of the responsibility of that large purchase too, just toooo much responsibility for one individual for what is already a national treasure. I'll go a bit further, I'll say Sheridan now owns a large chunk of Paramount, too. Baby, now that's smart! I'll say again, cowboy movies are being made right now and you'll see more of them on the home tv screen and not in theatres. Just give it time. If you can sit a horse well, speak, reasonably good looking, I'd go to Hollywood. In other words, be another Ben Johnson with his integrity, I'll look you up and we'll go into business together.

Eight

wife has now officially banned me from watching yellowstone with her. all i did was ask some simple questions such as:

what ever happened to the bomb hidden on the beck brothers' plane?

why isn't that one county in wyoming over run with scavengers waiting for the next body drop?

what ever happened to angela blue thunder?

why aren't we given more mo? heck, pair mo and casey up and there is a show i would watch.

wife has now officially banned me from watching yellowstone with her. all i did was ask some simple questions such as:

what ever happened to the bomb hidden on the beck brothers' plane?

why isn't that one county in wyoming over run with scavengers waiting for the next body drop?

what ever happened to angela blue thunder?

why aren't we given more mo? heck, pair mo and casey up and there is a show i would watch.

Or why was Roarke dismissed so easily?