• The KillerFrogs

Zach Evans…

Sangria Wine

Any insiders have any updates on his status in the portal? Sure would be a huge win to keep him on campus. Sure looks like generational talent to me…

asleep003

Any insiders have any updates on his status in the portal? Sure would be a huge win to keep him on campus. Sure looks like generational talent to me…
If you're right ... then we already have one of those, who had more YPC than ZE... but yes, we could use a quality backup if he chooses to return.

Sangria Wine

What else would we look with if not our eyes? Do you think we're looking at Zach with our nose? With our elbows maybe?
Oh come on CountryFrog…you know that PLENTY on here look at the situation with their heart and hurt feelings that a kid might feel better off someplace else and is exploring the possibilities via the portal. Meanwhile those same people are all usually giddy about HCSC trying to load out roster with kids from other teams making the same move away from the program they are currently with via the portal.

froginmn

Oh come on CountryFrog…you know that PLENTY on here look at the situation with their heart and hurt feelings that a kid might feel better off someplace else and is exploring the possibilities via the portal. Meanwhile those same people are all usually giddy about HCSC trying to load out roster with kids from other teams making the same move away from the program they are currently with via the portal.
Did we hire Cumbie and I missed it?

Sangria Wine

Did we hire Cumbie and I missed it?
My bad…fat fingers and don’t want to edit given you’ve quoted me on it…HCSD. ‍
He’s a troll. Ignore him
Right…a troll with 25 years of football season tickets and day one Lupton baseball season tickets from a non-alum position. Some of you guys are something else.

ticketfrog123

My bad…fat fingers and don’t want to edit given you’ve quoted me on it…HCSD. ‍

Right…a troll with 25 years of football season tickets and day one Lupton baseball season tickets from a non-alum position. Some of you guys are something else.
Asleep is a troll, not you