• The KillerFrogs

General Bowl Games Conversation

ticketfrog123

hmmmmm...why would a 10th win be so important to a coach that he wants the ncaa to step in and rule a forfeiture in a game that isn't governed by the ncaa

curious what bonus clauses dave has in his contract
Over $200k for him and $10-25k each for his assistants

Pharm Frog

I had no idea there are now near 50 NFL teams. If these opt outs are truly projected first round picks per broadcasters then there must be about 50 teams…also means no first rounders from Bama, UGA, Mich or Cincy

ticketfrog123

I had no idea there are now near 50 NFL teams. If these opt outs are truly projected first round picks per broadcasters then there must be about 50 teams…also means no first rounders from Bama, UGA, Mich or Cincy
The opt outs include guys who have already hit the portal, which is why there’s more this year

Cincy has 2 DBs who haven’t played against good WRs their entire collegiate career

They’ll get smoked and have their draft stock plummet.

Eight

think some of these players opting out are basing their decisions about the twitter links posted on the site

LisaLT

Who’s everyone liking n tomorrow’s CFP match ups? Any chance at all for a Cincinnati vs Michigan final? I assume Michigan has a better shot against UGA.

On a side note, I see a ton of Ohio state fans running around out here in my hood. I hope they lose the Rose Bowl on Saturday.

Who’s everyone liking n tomorrow’s CFP match ups? Any chance at all for a Cincinnati vs Michigan final? I assume Michigan has a better shot against UGA.

On a side note, I see a ton of Ohio state fans running around out here in my hood. I hope they lose the Rose Bowl on Saturday.
Michigan has the potential to play with GA I think, although having watched both, GA has a decided advantage in the quality of their athletes. I’m looking forward to that game. I just don’t see Cincy being able to hang with Bama. They will never have seen anything like Alabama’s receivers which are ridiculous. Maybe if they can survive the storm as they say of the first quarter they’ll hang for a bit but otherwise I’ll believe it when I see it.

Eight

Michigan has the potential to play with GA I think, although having watched both, GA has a decided advantage in the quality of their athletes. I’m looking forward to that game. I just don’t see Cincy being able to hang with Bama. They will never have seen anything like Alabama’s receivers which are ridiculous. Maybe if they can survive the storm as they say of the first quarter they’ll hang for a bit but otherwise I’ll believe it when I see it.

keep reading about alabama's receivers and i agree williams is very talented, but the tide's leading receiver is down with an acl and he isn't pulling a waddle this year and playing at 60%

bolden is good, not great and the other thing people forget they did play uga in 2020 in the bowl game and they did play THE ohio state in 2019 who had a pretty decent group of receivers then, good enough in fact that williams for bama could not get on the field on a regular basis

this comes down to the lines for me. can bama's tackles who were banged up at the end of the year pass block against the cincy front, can bama effectively run the ball and can bama's backs stay healthy. robinson is their run game and a big part of the passing game

defensively, can bama apply pressure with more than one defender

the other variable most of you keep forgetting is the bill o'brien factor. this man scheissed up an offense with deshaun watson and de'andre hopkins.

SuperBarrFrog

Big fan of Shane Beamer now after seeing his end of bowl game interview.
Kenny Powers Finger Guns GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
keep reading about alabama's receivers and i agree williams is very talented, but the tide's leading receiver is down with an acl and he isn't pulling a waddle this year and playing at 60%

bolden is good, not great and the other thing people forget they did play uga in 2020 in the bowl game and they did play THE ohio state in 2019 who had a pretty decent group of receivers then, good enough in fact that williams for bama could not get on the field on a regular basis

this comes down to the lines for me. can bama's tackles who were banged up at the end of the year pass block against the cincy front, can bama effectively run the ball and can bama's backs stay healthy. robinson is their run game and a big part of the passing game

defensively, can bama apply pressure with more than one defender

the other variable most of you keep forgetting is the bill o'brien factor. this man scheissed up an offense with deshaun watson and de'andre hopkins.
All that is fair. I mean it almost always comes down to who controls the LOS so if Bama is unable to do that, they will have trouble just like any other team. I guess the Iron Bowl version of Bama where they had those issues could make another appearance. I’d love for it to be a good game and even for Cincy to win but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Eight

All that is fair. I mean it almost always comes down to who controls the LOS so if Bama is unable to do that, they will have trouble just like any other team. I guess the Iron Bowl version of Bama where they had those issues could make another appearance. I’d love for it to be a good game and even for Cincy to win but I’ll believe it when I see it.

the one part of bama's passing game that amazed me last and this year at times was teams would literally let one or two guys kill them

have to think cincy has decided bolden and the others have to beat them in the passing game and not williams. tackle his arse each time off the line, but not let him run free like clemson did with smith last year