• The KillerFrogs

OT - Movies thread

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
The-Unforgivable-Cast-Netflix-Sandra-Bullock-Ruth-Slater.jpg
And this when she cleaned herself up…

Ron Swanson

Season 6 of Shetland is out on BritBox.

I never hear Shetland talked about, but I like it a lot. It’s a very very chill Scottish police drama that takes place on Shetland Island.

I haven’t watched the first season in years, but I vaguely remember not being super into it right from the start, but I gradually started liking it more and more.

geefrogs

Watched the whole Aliens series again, minus alien v predator.

I forgot just how awesome Alien and Aliens are, and then the nosedive after that.

Prometheus was decent, Covenant was....OK.

Aliens 3 I think aged better over time, but Resurrections was awful.

Sigourney Weaver also doesn't get her due as far as career longevity goes.

jack the frog

A little slow around here this holiday season. Dusted off The Pledge with Jack Nicholson yesterday. Directed by Sean Penn with his usual bleak noir but an old favorite of mine that did not do well at the box office.

Also, watched a documentary called The Alpinist. A well done film about a unique character with very special skills. Definitely worth a watch imo.

Last edited:

Eight

thought #4 was decent, far far better than #3 but i think the brothers had one great mother, check that the sisters, had one great movie in them, ,okay, they had one great movie in them and they kept tripping over THEMselves in the final three trying to be clever when they should have just focused on being fun