• The KillerFrogs

OKlite loses Knowles to Ohio State

gofor2

Just saw this morning Knowles left ok lite and is now a buckeye. That's a big loss for oklite and you can argue the conference, too.

Weird thing is - I remember Gundy talking about assistants in his Big 12 CCG pregame conference. A reporter is asking about the Broyles award and refers to Knowles. In his reply Gundy says they want to keep their guys and pay them what they are worth, but "within reason".

If interested start @ 16:50.

Frogs1983

Just saw this morning Knowles left ok lite and is now a buckeye. That's a big loss for oklite and you can argue the conference, too.

Weird thing is - I remember Gundy talking about assistants in his Big 12 CCG pregame conference. A reporter is asking about the Broyles award and refers to Knowles. In his reply Gundy says they want to keep their guys and pay them what they are worth, but "within reason".

If interested start @ 16:50.

T Boone dead now! Blank check no more at Okie Lite apparently.

gofor2

I'm sure that was a tough decision for Knowles.
Stay in stoolwater, BFE Oklahoma or go to Columbus Ohio and coach for the Buckeyes.
He must have spent all of 2 seconds contemplating that one.

Last edited:

jack the frog

SwissArmyFrog

gofor2

Columbus doesn't really strike me as a big draw city either.
the reason for being in columbus is what makes it better.

An extra bonus and its just my opinion, but Columbus > stoolwater and its not even close. I've been to both a couple of times.

Last edited: