• The KillerFrogs

CCG weekend thread

Sebastian S

Unless the committee throws a curveball, Looks like Cinci, SEC and Michigan to the playoffs?

Replace BIG with ND if Michigan doesn't win.

Is there any other realistic scenario?

Frogs1983

Name an offensive minded team that is playing for a conference title this weekend.

Oklahoma State and Baylor both got there via defense.

Michigan and definitely Iowa are defense first teams.

Georgia sure is defense first, and Alabama's offense sputtered this year but their defense got them to the SEC title game.

Utah is defense first.

San Diego State in the MWC is defense first.

No idea why our athletic department and boosters think OFFENSE FIRST is the way to go.
Who said they did? Dykes in his opening presser said Defense wins Championships.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
ACC game. Marquee has the 'Food Lion' trademark up with the words "GET LOUD" or "MAKE NOISE" on either side. Hasn't any moron at the marketing department noticed that your mascot is a LION?!?

ROAR!

I'm gettin more wine...

FrogCoach84

Iowa doesn’t even bother calling timeout at end of half after a big sack to get ball back.

EDIT: Oh yeah it’s because their offense is god awful

Wexahu

Iowa doesn’t even bother calling timeout at end of half after a big sack to get ball back.

EDIT: Oh yeah it’s because their offense is god awful
I was gonna say, it was a good thing they didn’t. Ferentz knows his team and he knows his offense isn’t very good.

Well, I guess Michigan it is. Kind of weird that but for Covid, Harbaugh might have been out after last year and if they had lost tonight, the most likely replacement team would have had a coach whose first game as a head coach was a playoff game.