• The KillerFrogs

RA'SHAAD SAMPLES - crootin'

Zubaz

I would imagine they are feeling the way we felt when Alabama took Fran. They finally got a taste of relevance for the first time in forever, and the guy that gave it to them booked at the first chance. Probably worse for them because I think everyone understood Alabama's place in college football relative to TCU, but losing that guy to your cross-town rival....that's gotta sting.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I would imagine they are feeling the way we felt when Alabama took Fran. They finally got a taste of relevance for the first time in forever, and the guy that gave it to them booked at the first chance. Probably worse for them because I think everyone understood Alabama's place in college football relative to TCU, but losing that guy to your cross-town rival....that's gotta sting.
Damn, don’t make that analogy! I hope Sonny does better than Fran did at Bama.

Mean Purple

Yikes. Do we stand by and watch, or jump in with both feet?

This is where Donati actually helps. His background should help him set something like this up.
GP was pushing hard for TCU supporters to get involved and help on the NIL. Welcome to semi pro football.

Mean Purple

As I recall, he actually did pretty well at Bama didn't he? It was Fran being Fran and bolting for the Aggies (where he stunk) that sunk him.
He did ok at Bama. But ok only gets you 3 or 4 years there. He saw that writing on the wall and Aggie went checkbook, like they always do, and he decided to fleece those suckers for all the goats he could.

BBG817

This is where Donati actually helps. His background should help him set something like this up.
GP was pushing hard for TCU supporters to get involved and help on the NIL. Welcome to semi pro football.
Smu affiliate has NIL interview series with their players, the Twitter is Pony Sports DTX. Samples and Carrington will have a good idea of what kids requirements are. That’s how we could possibly keep Evans and others from portal.

Need TCU affiliate to aggregate money like Texas and others more publicly and then allocate as appropriate.

Mean Purple

Smu affiliate has NIL interview series with their players, the Twitter is Pony Sports DTX. Samples and Carrington will have a good idea of what kids requirements are. That’s how we could possibly keep Evans and others from portal.

Need TCU affiliate to aggregate money like Texas and others more publicly and then allocate as appropriate.
That second part is where Donati comes in. His background just fits it. Honestly, he may be the person to work with the people to set up the first part. Gives the recruit team some borders to operate in easier and support to hit the gate.

froginaustin

As I recall, he actually did pretty well at Bama didn't he? It was Fran being Fran and bolting for the Aggies (where he stunk) that sunk him.

By the standards of the sane, Fran did fine at 'Bama. IIRC his last year was 9-4. But it's 'Bama, and the 4 will lead to a miserable life.

And the Aggies kissed him up, and told him how wonderful he was.

Zubaz

By the standards of the sane, Fran did fine at 'Bama. IIRC his last year was 9-4. But it's 'Bama, and the 4 will lead to a miserable life.

And the Aggies kissed him up, and told him how wonderful he was.
Yeah as I recall he won the SEC West his last year, he was just ineligible for the post-season that year and worried about the long term effect of the sanctions so he bolted (after convincing his players to stay, of course).

Spike

Is $300 for a full season ticket really all that bad?
Where do you sit? I pay around $800 for 2 in upper deck. Not terrible. Would prefer not to pay for the body bag games but I know every pro team makes you pay for the preseason games as part of the package.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Where do you sit? I pay around $800 for 2 in upper deck. Not terrible. Would prefer not to pay for the body bag games but I know every pro team makes you pay for the preseason games as part of the package.
Every ticket is $300. If you want better seats it gets more expensive because of the donation on top of it. But you can be in the stadium for $300. Some good seats are available at that price. Some really bad ones too.

Until I got seats in 102 I was in the south end zone for $300 per.

Spike

Every ticket is $300. If you want better seats it gets more expensive because of the donation on top of it. But you can be in the stadium for $300. Some good seats are available at that price. Some really bad ones too.

Until I got seats in 102 I was in the south end zone for $300 per.
Hate the EZ, especially the North one under that darn speaker (that's where they stuck me in 2011 when there was no upper deck). Not a huge fan of the east side, been on west side so much I feel like I'm watching game backwards. I do make an exception for the Armed Forces Bowl where you desperately need all the sun you can get.

Aside from the horrible seats in 2012 (Frog club had me with 2 different accounts so I wasn't getting credit for baseball) I've been between the 40s and moving up about 2 rows a season while staying on the aisle. I'm pretty content with seats and pricing.

And I don't terribly mind spending more to see a marquee matchup at Jerry World. 4 years ago today @steelfrog got us great seats to see us lose to OU in the last season of our football relevance (for now).