• The KillerFrogs

RA'SHAAD SAMPLES - crootin'

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I’m so glad I was there in person. After accepting the weather for what it was it was one of my great TCU game day experiences
After this year’s Baylor game I told my wife and friends that were there with me that I had not had that much fun at a TCU game since the 2015 Baylor game. The Alamo bowl fits in there somewhere too. But it was Baylor. And it was miserably incredible.

Eight

I'd be curious to know how many 5-star players will be on the field for the Big 12 title game this weekend. I'm guessing I can count them with one hand.

Teams with massive 5-stars NOT playing this weekend.

Ohio State
Texas A&M
Oklahoma

Winning is hard.

hard to disagree with this line of reasoning

not like the team the knocked ohio state out of the big 10 championship recruits well or has any 4 and 5 stars on their roster. then again their early season loss was to an oregon team that never is among the nation's top recruiting programs

ags did under acheve this year, remind me who won the sec west? do they recruit well?

as far as ok state and baylor they aren't loaded with highly recruited kids, but not like this is the first time in a very long time that the top recruiting team in the big 12 is in the title game

yep, defending that recruiting doesn't matter at the p5 level is hard

geefrogs

hard to disagree with this line of reasoning

not like the team the knocked ohio state out of the big 10 championship recruits well or has any 4 and 5 stars on their roster. then again their early season loss was to an oregon team that never is among the nation's top recruiting programs

ags did under acheve this year, remind me who won the sec west? do they recruit well?

as far as ok state and baylor they aren't loaded with highly recruited kids, but not like this is the first time in a very long time that the top recruiting team in the big 12 is in the title game

yep, defending that recruiting doesn't matter at the p5 level is hard

Every time you reply, it's like you're responding to an imaginary post.

It's like you and Canadian Animal Topic just stop reading the post after 1 line, blackout and then reply with your own idea about something else and stop actually responding to the post you're quoting.

"Recruiting doesn't matter" what?

Tshirt Fan

This program wasn't built on the backs of 2 stars, 4 stars, or any other stars. It was built on the back of superior game day experience entertainment.
This. Exactly this. TCU needs to execute a plan to improve the frog alley experience, improve the gameday experience and deliver inspiring football.

Zubaz

I went to games at Ohio State and Penn State this year. Yes, the atmosphere was great, mostly due to 100,000+ people being there. The school-produced game day experience? Marginally better than TCU.

The people make it great, not the side-show attractions. PSU did TShirt cannons for crying out loud.
Yup. The single best GameDay experience we've had at AGC in the Patterson era was in a stadium of concrete bleachers and a packed west side (sorry, Maniac) before our hundred million dollar rennovation. The only thing that's come close since has been 2014 Kansas State. None of that was due to music or jumbotrons or fireworks.

Eight

Every time you reply, it's like you're responding to an imaginary post.

It's like you and Canadian Animal Topic just stop reading the post after 1 line, blackout and then reply with your own idea about something else and stop actually responding to the post you're quoting.

"Recruiting doesn't matter" what?

I'd be curious to know how many 5-star players will be on the field for the Big 12 title game this weekend. I'm guessing I can count them with one hand.

Ohio State
Texas A&M
Oklahoma

please explain your point since i missed it

Limp Lizard

Ohio State
Texas A&M
Oklahoma

please explain your point since i missed it
Locally totals for 2017-2021:
5*: Texas=6, OU=5, a$m=5, TCU =1
4*: Texas=64, OU=69, a$m=62, TCU=22

Say only 25% are really thrive at that school, then Blue Chippers (4*+5*) .05 always rounding up:
Tex= 17
OU = 19
aggy= 17
TCU= 6

FYI 6 of the 22 started for the Frogs this year, but many more of those got good playing time. So I will stick with the 25%. Tex, OU and aggy almost have a full team on blue chippers. TCU has to "develop" players which takes time. So go, Sonny on your recruiting.

OH, and by the way 4* Johnston shoud have been 5* by his college playing, although he was a pretty high 4*.

2themax

Locally totals for 2017-2021:
5*: Texas=6, OU=5, a$m=5, TCU =1
4*: Texas=64, OU=69, a$m=62, TCU=22

Say only 25% are really thrive at that school, then Blue Chippers (4*+5*) .05 always rounding up:
Tex= 17
OU = 19
aggy= 17
TCU= 6

FYI 6 of the 22 started for the Frogs this year, but many more of those got good playing time. So I will stick with the 25%. Tex, OU and aggy almost have a full team on blue chippers. TCU has to "develop" players which takes time. So go, Sonny on your recruiting.

OH, and by the way 4* Johnston shoud have been 5* by his college playing, although he was a pretty high
TCU's problems start and end with having quality depth.
The starters are seldom the issue.
Having better players is the obvious solution.