• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football is not wrong for hiring Art Briles’ former strength coach at Baylor

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU football is not wrong for hiring Art Briles’ former strength coach at Baylor

BY Big Steaming Pile

Kaz Kazadi is regarded as one of the best strength and conditioning coaches in college athletics, but he has the distinction that makes a lot of TCU fans and followers nervous, disappointed, and irate.

Coach Kaz was a member of Art Briles’ staff at Baylor University from 2008-16.

Coach Kaz is now the new TCU football strength and conditioning coach.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article256227802.html#storylink=cpy

Pharm Frog

I'm always suspicious when I hear or read things like "It's not wrong..." or "It's not awful..." or "It's not illegal...." But I don't give a rat's arse about what this fella has to say about anything. I've read everything I needed to know from the teaser. This imbecile has no freaking idea if Kaz is among the most respected, the least respected, the most known, the least known, the most well regarded, the least regarded....no idea. Lazy.

Limp Lizard

I was wondering when Muck would strike next.

No, very few TCU people knew he Baylor link until Muck brought it up.

Another priority for Sonny, learn how to handle Muck. Really tough task. You know Muck is trying really heard to find out anything negative about Sonny and his staff and make a big deal out of it.

Moose Stuff

Another priority for Sonny, learn how to handle Muck. Really tough task. You know Muck is trying really heard to find out anything negative about Sonny and his staff and make a big deal out of it.
Best way to handle Muck is to 100% ignore him. He’s a scheissing hack with beyond minimal influence.

BleedNPurple

Maybe Sonny gets to bring in his own reporters too. Miss Randy Galloway and Frank Luksa.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
So, it's out in the open. I believe this was by design: Get it out, and discussed, early on. Let the News Cycle digest it and move on to the next shiny object.

Sonny brought it up early on in his speech yesterday, which I figured meant that they wanted to get the controversy, if there was to be one, over with early and allow all parties to move on.

Big Steaming Pile was, as usual, trolling this board for story ideas. I will not soil my poor computer with the Startlegram's cookies, but I expect there some quotes in there that sound awfully familiar.

MadFrog

GP's strength coach, trainers and medical staff had a very hard time keeping the kids healthy.

Once they were injured, they RARELY had them back in the lineup. We must have led the nation in season ending injuries. They were a major cause of GP's collapse.

Limp Lizard

So, it's out in the open. I believe this was by design: Get it out, and discussed, early on. Let the News Cycle digest it and move on to the next shiny object.

Sonny brought it up early on in his speech yesterday, which I figured meant that they wanted to get the controversy, if there was to be one, over with early and allow all parties to move on.

Big Steaming Pile was, as usual, trolling this board for story ideas. I will not soil my poor computer with the Startlegram's cookies, but I expect there some quotes in there that sound awfully familiar.
I did not see the pre-Muck stuff on Kaz. So many posts get hijacked or excessively long I don't read all the posts and replies.

Enough very questionable posts on this site (which would quickly be removed or get you banned on most sites), without being a source for Muck to spread around.

GenXFrog

The next pro-TCU article BSP writes will be his first one.

He's a bad take opinion writer. Why does he get so much access to the athletics department?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I did not see the pre-Muck stuff on Kaz. So many posts get hijacked or excessively long I don't read all the posts and replies.

Enough very questionable posts on this site (which would quickly be removed or get you banned on most sites), without being a source for Muck to spread around.
There were several pages on the "Coaching Search" thread devoted to complaints about hiring such a person, and the baggage that would follow him. One prominent poster has left us in a full-on snit in the aftermath.

It wouldn't take a first rate investigative mind like BSP to find the angle on the story, it was all out there for anyone who had a functioning memory. TCU obviously weighed the pros and cons, and likely sounded out swine like BSP while giving out little "scoop" details just to keep the Media ghouls happy. I would also think that the pros and cons weighed were informed by a monstrously thorough interview and background check which would cover them in the event something went sideways. As this episode has shown, now that it is all unfolded, ADJD is a shrewd and calculating fellow who leaves little to chance. He was prepared for this.