• The KillerFrogs

RA'SHAAD SAMPLES - crootin'

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I said “like in the past” where a family of 4 wouldn’t have to spend $1200 on season tickets.
In the past Taco Bell had a $.39 menu. Unfortunately things get more expensive over the years.

With that said, I wouldn’t argue with all the seats in the upper half of the 400’s, outside the 20 yard lines, going for $150 per season ticket. Let’s fill up the Carter.

Hell, throw in a free tanker of soda for every game too. Why not?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I always like being in the stadium watching my Frogs. Win or lose.
For sure. I love game day. I really like game day when you can feel the energy in ft worth first thing in the morning. Those days when I have to get up at 6am to make sure I get my cars parked in front of my house before the spots are taken and friends have nowhere to park. Same days I sit on the front porch with a coffee and a beer talking to fans walking by.

In other words, the opposite of the past three years.

Double V

Would be pretty difficult to predict the outcome of the upcoming season before pricing the tickets.

Would you then be ok with paying more for great seasons? I figure 2010 and 2014 should be $1000 per ticket.
No [ Finebaum ] it's difficult, but it's still a decision many try to make. When the product on the field is horrible, it's a lot more likely that people drop tickets. This is especially true for families, as was jugs point, as they have Fall youth sports to consider as an alternative for Saturdays at AGCS.

How the hell is that difficult to understand?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
No [ #2020 ] it's difficult, but it's still a decision many try to make. When the product on the field is horrible, it's a lot more likely that people drop tickets. This is especially true for families, as was jugs point, as they have Fall youth sports to consider as an alternative for Saturdays at AGCS.

How the hell is that difficult to understand?
That’s the risk you take. If you don’t buy them and 2014 happens that’s only on you. Regardless, $300 for a season ticket to a major conference stadium is very reasonable. It’s sports. You aren’t guaranteed wins.

It’s not hard to understand. Buy. Don’t buy. That’s your call. But to say the tickets should be cheaper because some years are bad isn’t sound logic.

FrogCop19

For sure. I love game day. I really like game day when you can feel the energy in ft worth first thing in the morning. Those days when I have to get up at 6am to make sure I get my cars parked in front of my house before the spots are taken and friends have nowhere to park. Same days I sit on the front porch with a coffee and a beer talking to fans walking by.

In other words, the opposite of the past three years.
I was in the band at TCU for all four years, and I loved every minute of it. In later years when I was an officer there, any time I drove around campus and heard that drum cadence, my heart rate would skyrocket. Even back in the Sullivan Era when I started, I lived for game day and still do.

geefrogs

Playing in C-USA, WAC & Mt. West.
He is revered and will always be. Big 12 long term different need.

These kind of posts are incredibly short-sighted.

Yall remember that stretch from 2014-2017 right? We had a lot of low-recruited players and did just fine in the Big 12 which was arguably stronger then than it is now.

Also, those 2-star teams the program was built on beat the following programs.

Clemson
Boise State
Cincinnati
Utah
Iowa State
Wisconsin
Oregon
Oregon State
OU
Stanford
Texas

im sure im forgetting some.

You guys also remember the Big 12 is about to become a hybrid of the Big12/MWC/American?

I agree recruiting needs to improve, and im not saying we can win with just 2-star guys but, we dont need to get into TOM LUGINBILL mode about it.