• The KillerFrogs

Brian Kelly to LSU

HFrog1999

Lou Holtz back to Notre Dame?

bulldog football bulldogs GIF by Mississippi State Athletics

Frozen Frog

Notre Lame is a great opportunity, but I think the lack of conference affiliation hurts the job. I definitely could see Campbell taking a hard look at this job. Fickell might also consider it. Both are little brother in their respective states, but a revamped Big 12 might offer more opportunities for the playoffs and bowls. OU still needs a coach so ND might have fight on their hands. Is Aranda a candidate for either job? He was offered a contract 4 days ago, and a lot has changed. He's lost some coaches to other schools. The time might be right to look.

gofor2

It's interesting how you can show you are available and communicate with others, but doing it indirectly.

when asked about leaving ND, kelly recently said this,

“No, I mean, look, I think Mike Tomlin had the best line, right? Unless that fairy godmother comes by with that $250 million check, my wife would want to take a look at it first. I’d have to run it by her.”

so he basically put it out there that he'd be willing to listen if a massive contract came his way. I guess it did. btw, not saying its 250m..

It's interesting how you can show you are available and communicate with others, but doing it indirectly.

when asked about leaving ND, kelly recently said this,

“No, I mean, look, I think Mike Tomlin had the best line, right? Unless that fairy godmother comes by with that $250 million check, my wife would want to take a look at it first. I’d have to run it by her.”

so he basically put it out there that he'd be willing to listen if a massive contract came his way. I guess it did. btw, not saying its 250m..
Maybe Mrs. Kelly likes Cajun food.

And mosquitoes.