• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Dogfrog

Sounds like they MAY be giving Sonny an intro at the basketball time tonight so might be a good reason to head over there if you otherwise weren’t.
I’ll be there but if we have the attendance we had at the last game it would be less than ideal. Would only remind everybody there are lots of tickets available through TCU online or very cheap through stubhub.

mantikos

He's far from the biggest ego that's graced KF.c.

I've no problems with his questioning of Kaz's ethics. History causes me to question them, too. That said, there's no doubt that Kaz is effective, and S&C is a place of need. At some point TCU will make announcements and any quibbles about him will hopefully be put to rest.
There is a reason Kaz got hired twice after, he got vetted both times I am sure since no university wants to bring on a liability, notice how CAB wasn't?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
And I don't think he is an idiot. But he sure was passionate about his dislike for the hire of Dykes.

Perhaps he can learn to accept that maybe, just maybe, some people around TCU might have a clue about what they're doing.
For whatever reason, he has a burr under his saddle for Donati. Thus, any decision or action he makes, FFF hatey hate hates it. I don't really get the reflexive rejection thing, considering what has transpired, but, it's his opinion. There's things that rile me up, too, but I don't think it's quite as focused on an individual like his ire...

He probably needs to switch coffee brands.

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass

Tshirt Fan

Tired of all the bitter divisive posts from....well you know who you are ^.

We need another one of these or an NC:

Horned Frogs Football GIF by TCU Athletics

Mean Purple

All of this means absolutely nothing. Stop dragging these up. If Tom Herman's record at UT was as good as what he did prior to moving to UT, he would still have a job and they would be in the playoff this year.
It's what is done in 2022 that is important.
So, G5 to P5 is not as easy as it looks. So ...