• The KillerFrogs

Two 2024 Big12 members playing in the 2021 Big12 CCG...

gofor2

OU and UT can go scheiss themselves.
Secretly talking behind everyone back for 6 months - that speaks of low character.
The reality is, if both of them weren't 0-15 in MNC's over the past 15 years, they wouldn't need to leave.
Since neither of them could get it done, here we are. I look forward to the new B12 and I think it will be fun to watch.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
It was nice to see an evenly called game on OU for once. Hoping for a Cowboy romp next weekend!
Hilarious to see how incredulous their players were at getting called for holding, pass interference, and unsportsmanlike conduct. Could be called on damn near every play, every game. Big 12 refs are the worst at picking a team they want to win and making calls in that direction.

Planks

While it is nice to not have OU or UT win the conference on their way out the door, there’s a good chance now that if Oklahoma State wins they will be in the playoff. Which initially sounds nice, but I’m afraid that might the the thing that spurs them into getting a an invite to one of the other power conferences.

I know this sounds blasphemous but I'm pulling for Baylor and I think they have a good shot. OSU has a systematic disease in which they always have an inflated self worth and that ego will not allow them to stay on task throughout the week. Aranda is steady and not prone to emotions...he'll have Baylor ready.

If OSU wins we'll never hear the end of it and they'll have a decent chance of getting into the CFP...which we'll exponentially never hear the end of. If Balyor wins it will take a meltdown of biblical proportions for them to get to the CFP so they'll probably end up getting curb stomped by Bama in the Sugar Bowl and Aranda will end up taking a higher profile job.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I know this sounds blasphemous but I'm pulling for Baylor and I think they have a good shot. OSU has a systematic disease in which they always have an inflated self worth and that ego will not allow them to stay on task throughout the week. Aranda is steady and not prone to emotions...he'll have Baylor ready.

If OSU wins we'll never hear the end of it and they'll have a decent chance of getting into the CFP...which we'll exponentially never hear the end of. If Balyor wins it will take a meltdown of biblical proportions for them to get to the CFP so they'll probably end up getting curb stomped by Bama in the Sugar Bowl and Aranda will end up taking a higher profile job.
I don’t know any OSU people so I hope they win the Big 12. There are too many Baylor people in my life that need to be put back in the corner.

FinanceFrog

I know this sounds blasphemous but I'm pulling for Baylor and I think they have a good shot.
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Prime BEEF

I don’t know any OSU people so I hope they win the Big 12. There are too many Baylor people in my life that need to be put back in the corner.
Easy choice to root for OSU. Their fans when we played in Stillwater were always very nice…almost Ned Flanders like. And I hardly ever run into an OSU grad here in dfw. Need someone to represent the big 12 in CFP for us to remain a P5…they are a good rep to do that. And screw Baylor

Paint It Purple

My son is a OSU grad, so we were hoop'n and holler'n last night. Excited to see what plays out. My wife (his mother) is a Baylor grad.

And, why would you not want a (real) conference mate in the CFP? Fearing that is just silly.

gofor2

Ya'll do realize that the Big12 is in a down year. Don't you?
I disagree (if you are being serious) and feel that is only a narrative issued when bluebloods don't dominate the conference. It's only ever called a down year when OU and UT aren't the best teams, or thrashing the rest of the conference.

The fact that neither made it to the CCG is actually great. The B12 is strong, and its not solely because of UT or OU. Those two can go scheiss themselves.

Last edited:

Paint It Purple

I disagree and feel that is only a narrative issued when bluebloods don't dominate the conference. It's only ever called a down year when OU and UT aren't the best teams, or thrashing the rest of the conference.

The fact that neither made it to the CCG is actually great. The B12 is strong, and its not solely because of UT or OU. Those two can go scheiss themselves.
I was being facetious. We agree

gofor2

While it is nice to not have OU or UT win the conference on their way out the door, there’s a good chance now that if Oklahoma State wins they will be in the playoff. Which initially sounds nice, but I’m afraid that might the the thing that spurs them into getting a an invite to one of the other power conferences.
Hmmm.

I'm more concerned with them getting trucked against Georgia if that matchup occurs

Last edited:

gofor2

The subtle in my head doesn't always work in writing.
I think things like that and sarcasm are a hit and miss on the 'net.
Lack of intonation, lack of body language - core components of expression - gone.

sucks because they can definitely be funny. sometimes I throw in a pic or gif to make it absolutely clear, but not saying you have to or anything.