• The KillerFrogs

Baylor coach loses cool at TCU heckler

HFrog1999

No, I wasn’t talking about you. I was talking about if say this happened at ISU after our butt whipping and some drunk was trying to get our guys riled up as they left the field.

But as much as I’d like to go on all night, I surrender.

I don’t want our coach threatening to attack other fans, that’s what I’m concerned about with this hire.

Good night, sleep tight, don’t let the bd bugs bite

Horny4TCU

It's called losing. Be ready to have it rubbed in.

It's called winning gracefully, some people can, some people can't. We beat Baylor... I'm cool if someone can't. They talked a lot of trash before that game. It was great watching them get their butts kicked. If I was in that section, I would've joined in.

BearlyAFrog

It's called losing. Be ready to have it rubbed in.

It's called winning gracefully, some people can, some people can't. We beat Baylor... I'm cool if someone can't. They talked a lot of trash before that game. It was great watching them get their butts kicked. If I was in that section, I would've joined in.
No lies. TCU owns Baylor. 6 of 7 is domination. I threw up in my mouth a little bit just typing it but facts is facts.

Also facts is that Baylors has 3 coaches with 10 win seasons in the last 7 years. I wish there was less rapin and more stability but what ya gonna do?

Best of luck with the dykes.

eh0215

We're a Christian school. Forgiveness and redemption overrule these concerns. Especially if we stay healthier and get stronger

grt

I was standing right there when this took place. As Baylor was exiting the guy behind me was saying way to go Big 12. He must have said it 10 times. The Baylor assistant took exception and started threatening and cursing at our guy. It was just a little ribbing because we kicked their butts.

McFroggin

Totally class-less TCU fans. That is more like UT or Texas Tech. My 2 cents.

Disagree. This is as calm a taunting as I’ve ever heard. Baylor came down the same steps chanting Big 12 crap. We chanted the same type thing back. I’ve heard worse in every football game I’ve ever attended - regardless of school. If this is class—less, no school has class.

Dogfrog

The whole thing is long over and let’s move on. The only people I feel sorry for are the ones who say this embarrassed TCU. What a self loathing bunch we are. The ankle tat guy was most likely a dude that bought a ticket and a T-shirt and that was his only association with TCU. I have been heckled much worse than that by opposing fans in our own stadium.