• The KillerFrogs

Baylor coach loses cool at TCU heckler

HFrog1999

Well, the cop wouldn’t let him. Tough guy should have jumped the rail if he was trying to incite something. Otherwise, why be a scheissing idiot yelling at a bunch of kids that just got their butts kicked.

I don’t care about the TCU fan. He’s just a dude that bought a ticket. The Baylor coach was a professional who was at work and he threatened violence because he got his feelings hurt

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Again no players were singled out. The good job Big 12 was directed to all of them. They came out chanting Big 12 before the game because they thought they were better than us. Got their asses handed them, and got a little good natured smack back. Cracks me up watching them react to it. Scheiss Griffin and Baylor.

Frogs1983

Lol, the Baylor coach didn’t back anything up. He just got his little feelings hurt because someone said “Good Job Big 12”

“Good Job Big 12”. Does that hurt your feelings? Do you want to attack me?
Well he's apparently your new S & C Coach Coach, so guess you are so butt hurt about the past you can just move on now.

Maybe you can support UTA football. Oh never mind.

HFrog1999

Well he's apparently your new S & C Coach Coach, so guess you are so butt hurt about the past you can just move on now.

Maybe you can support UTA football. Oh never mind.

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I don’t care about the TCU fan. He’s just a dude that bought a ticket. The Baylor coach was a professional who was at work and he threatened violence because he got his feelings hurt.
I don’t know how much of a professional a conditioning coach is, but ragging on someone after a loss probably isn’t the best time to assert the right to I bought a ticket that gives me the right to be an asshat. Have you you ever been on the wrong end of a butt kicking? My own personal experience indicates that you generally not in a real chipper mood and having some drunk dumbass yelling crap at you or your people doesn’t make you any happier. He’s lucky he didn't end up on the wrong end of a Ron Artest incident.

HFrog1999

I don’t know how much of a professional a conditioning coach is, but ragging on someone after a loss probably isn’t the best time to assert the right to I bought a ticket that gives me the right to be an asshat. Have you you ever been on the wrong end of a butt kicking? My own personal experience indicates that you generally not in a real chipper mood and having some drunk dumbass yelling crap at you or your people doesn’t make you any happier. He’s lucky he didn't end up on the wrong end of a Ron Artest incident.

How many other coaches have threatened our fans after a loss?

Seriously, coaches and players should develop thick skins and ignore fans.

Threatening a heckler with violence is not acceptable professional behavior, and yes a S&C coach is a professional who should represent his employer in an acceptable way.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
How many other coaches have threatened our fans after a loss?

Seriously, coaches and players should develop thick skins and ignore fans.

Threatening a heckler with violence is not acceptable professional behavior, and yes a S&C coach is a professional who should represent his employer in an acceptable way.
I don’t know, how many?

What people should be and the reality are rarely the same, especially when emotions are involved. The proximate cause of the entire incident rest with the our drunk fan. Had he kept his mouth shut we wouldn’t be discussing this.

HFrog1999

I don’t know, how many?

What people should be and the reality are rarely the same, especially when emotions are involved. The proximate cause of the entire incident rest with the our drunk fan. Had he kept his mouth shut we wouldn’t be discussing this.

He’s a fan at a football game. He doesn’t need to keep his mouth shut. He’s not paid to be there. He wasn’t at work. The Baylor coach was paid to be there and he threatened to assault someone. There’s a huge difference from saying “good job big 12”, and threatening someone with violence. It’s not even close

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
He’s a fan at a football game. He doesn’t need to keep his mouth shut. He’s not paid to be there. He wasn’t at work. The Baylor coach was paid to be there and he threatened to assault someone. There’s a huge difference from saying “good job big 12”, and threatening someone with violence. It’s not even close
The game was over. Trying to incite someone after an emotional loss is not cheering for your team. I’m not saying the coach was right, but I can relate with him not being happy being taunted by some drunk. And saying Good job B12 at that point in the day surely wasn’t meant not to incite a reaction.

HFrog1999

The game was over. Trying to incite someone after an emotional loss is not cheering for your team. I’m not saying the coach was right, but I can relate with him not being happy being taunted by some drunk. And saying Good job B12 at that point in the day surely wasn’t meant not to incite a reaction.

The vast majority of Baylor coaches and players just ignore the vicious taunting. It was only our new hire who felt the need to threaten to assault the fan.

HFrog1999

The bottom line is is that they both should have kept their mouths shut.

Why? They can say what they want. The line was crossed when the Baylor coach threatened assault. It wouldn’t be a big deal if he just responded with some taunting of his own.

It’s a football game. Everyone is just there to have fun. It’s certainly no worth threatening to assault someone just because someone throws your own taunting back at you.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Why? They can say what they want. The line was crossed when the Baylor coach threatened assault. It wouldn’t be a big deal if he just responded with some taunting of his own.

It’s a football game. Everyone is just there to have fun. It’s certainly no worth threatening to assault someone just because someone throws your own taunting back at you.
Yeah, I don’t think the idiot fan was doing anything for the fun of it. There was no football game, it was over.

HFrog1999

Yeah, I don’t think the idiot fan was doing anything for the fun of it. There was no football game, it was over.

Who cares about the fan? Did TCU just hire him? His behavior is irrelevant.

You don’t get to threaten to assault someone just because someone hurts your feelings.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Who cares about the fan? Did TCU just hire him? His behavior is irrelevant.

You don’t get to threaten to assault someone just because someone hurts your feelings.
He’s the one that incited the entire incident. If the shoe was on the other foot I’m sure you’d have the same stance.

HFrog1999

He’s the one that incited the entire incident. If the shoe was on the other foot I’m sure you’d have the same stance.

Huh? You’re sure that if I was a coach I’d threaten to attack a fan because he said “Good Job Big 12”

I’ve never been a professional coach, but I’ve coached a lot of youth sports and I always ignored negative comments or heckling from fans/parents. Which can be really hard when it was my wife.

Walter Matthau Sport GIF

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Huh? You’re sure that if I was a coach I’d threaten to attack a fan because he said “Good Job Big 12”

I’ve never been a professional coach, but I’ve coached a lot of youth sports and I always ignored negative comments or heckling from fans/parents. Which can be really hard when it was my wife.

Walter Matthau Sport GIF
No, I wasn’t talking about you. I was talking about if say this happened at ISU after our butt whipping and some drunk was trying to get our guys riled up as they left the field.

But as much as I’d like to go on all night, I surrender.