• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

HFrog1999

Especially if you fart in his general direction.

Nobody can withstand that

200.gif

HFrog1999

I don't care that Kaz is a hothead. I care that he has the stink of Warden Art on him.

I don't want any of that stink connected with our Program.

Well, looks like it’s a done deal. I hope it’s communicated to him that that kind of behavior is unacceptable. Hopefully he’s matured and grown a thicker skin. I don’t want our coaches behaving that way.

I agree with you on the connection with Briles. I couldn’t stand Briles when he was at Stephenville. He tarnishes everything he touches

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Well, looks like it’s a done deal. I hope it’s communicated to him that that kind of behavior is unacceptable. Hopefully he’s matured and grown a thicker skin. I don’t want our coaches behaving that way.

I agree with you on the connection with Briles. I couldn’t stand Briles when he was at Stephenville. He tarnishes everything he touches
Yes, it does. TCU hasn't "confirmed" any of it, probably out of respect to SMU and their players who still have a game to play today, but one would hope that TCU has done proper due diligence on someone like Kaz, and has prepared suitable documents and instruments to notify him of what is to be expected, and what is not to be tolerated. I still hold out hope that they look at his resume, and politely say, "Get off our property. And don't come back."

Frawg

I don't care that Kaz is a hothead. I care that he has the stink of Warden Art on him.

I don't want any of that stink connected with our Program.
Meh. Whatever had him ‘on edge’ in Waco ((locked in an armpit of a town, rapey players, creepy boss with c-cup, roid allegations…) clearly has been replaced with beautiful, sweet, clean FROG FACTOR. I’m all for second chances!

Moose Stuff

Lol, I expect our coaches to be professionals who don’t let a fans taunting to get their panties in a wad and threaten them with violence.

If you want to meet me at Frog Fountain we can settle this. I don’t think you can handle my taunting though. You may get your feelings hurt.

Football Flirt GIF by Apple TV
I’ve lost all interest in whatever it is you’re hoping to accomplish here. I think the fan was an asshat and don’t have the slightest issue with Kaz’s response. You feel differently. The end.

NORMLFROG

I just want to know which one of you sickos is gonna carry the Crazy George mantle?

I want that, the Cotton Eyed Joe and Sonny wearing cowboy hat, boots and a quilted down vest on the sidelines.

NF

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Meh. Whatever had him ‘on edge’ in Waco ((locked in an armpit of a town, rapey players, creepy boss with c-cup, roid allegations…) clearly has been replaced with beautiful, sweet, clean FROG FACTOR. I’m all for second chances!
Once upon a time, I had a tenant who ran an A/C business. He was a big evangelical fellow, and liked to hire ex-cons to try and rehabilitate them and re-integrate them into society by providing them with a job and instruction in a trade.

It was all well and good until one of his new hires robbed me, and then stole one of the work trucks and smashed it up.

Like the scorpion said to the frog, "You knew what I was when you picked me up."

Frawg

Once upon a time, I had a tenant who ran an A/C business. He was a big evangelical fellow, and liked to hire ex-cons to try and rehabilitate them and re-integrate them into society by providing them with a job and instruction in a trade.

It was all well and good until one of his new hires robbed me, and then stole one of the work trucks and smashed it up.

Like the scorpion said to the frog, "You knew what I was when you picked me up."
I was kind of playing around. I have zero problem with anyone wincing about the kaz hire. I just happen to be fine with it since Sonny, who I think is a solid person, is clearly good with him.

HFrog1999

Don’t mean to jump into someone else’s argument because I love erbody, but if it was kosher for players and coaches to go into the stands there would be less heckling. And if people really would fight at the fountain there would be less stuff on this forum.

Like this?

Moose Stuff

I just happen to be fine with it since Sonny, who I think is a solid person, is clearly good with him.
That and the fact that people’s main complaints about the guy are that he worked at Baylor and yelled at a fan 11 years ago. Oh no. Neither of those things are even remotely a good enough reason to not hire him if the answer to “Is he good at his job?” Is “yes”.

Dogfrog

Every man has his limits. The fan did cross that line with the dreaded “Good job Big 12” throw down. I mean, come on.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Yes, it does. TCU hasn't "confirmed" any of it, probably out of respect to SMU and their players who still have a game to play today, but one would hope that TCU has done proper due diligence on someone like Kaz, and has prepared suitable documents and instruments to notify him of what is to be expected, and what is not to be tolerated. I still hold out hope that they look at his resume, and politely say, "Get off our property. And don't come back."
100% concur.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Agreed. Let him coach (and rot) in Stephenville HS forever. And no where else.