• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Moose Stuff

Moose, I respect you a lot but that’s a statement that’s unprovable. I understand trends, but we’ll never know if GP couldn’t have reversed things like he did in 2014. I’m not saying he would have, but we’ll never know.
When he reversed it in 2014 it was a 1 year trend. This is almost a 6 year trend. Of course I can’t prove it but Gary was running this program straight into the ground.

Moose, I respect you a lot but that’s a statement that’s unprovable. I understand trends, but we’ll never know if GP couldn’t have reversed things like he did in 2014. I’m not saying he would have, but we’ll never know.
We were being out coached and out physicalled way too often. Not ever winning 10 games with him is a pretty solid prediction when he hadn’t done anything to fix that the past 4 years and showed no willingness to change.

OmniscienceFrog

Their fan base is pumped and all are behind this hire, lots of excitement throughout the S Plains. And we are projected to get an okay but not flashy older coach with a divided fan base.

Which one sounds better to you??
Whichever one turns out to be most successful.

If Sonny Dykes turns out to be more successful than Joey McGuire which fanbase will be more pumped about it?