• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

Moose Stuff

Crystal Ball just came in for Jordan Hudson to TCU.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Punter1

I’m a broken record on this but the information Jeremy and few other connected posters are putting out on the other site right now is WELL beyond worth the $10 (or whatever it is) a month fee.

Broken record also.

Jeremy's info and reporting on TCU football is as good as I've ever seen. Plus he is a good dude as well and a huge asset to this program.

If you have an extra $10 a month...go sign up for 24/7. You won't be disappointed...

Retired Frog

I’m a broken record on this but the information Jeremy and few other connected posters are putting out on the other site right now is WELL beyond worth the $10 (or whatever it is) a month fee.
I tried Moose. But too many Smooers and Techwads trying to tell me how great their academics are in Lubbock and we are getting a poor coach who will leave us as soon as he can

Moose Stuff

I tried Moose. But too many Smooers and Techwads trying to tell me how great their academics are in Lubbock and we are getting a poor coach who will leave us as soon as he can
Reading the wrong thread. Those posters from other schools are in that thread because that’s one of the 247 writers who made that post and he linked it on all those school’s forums. Those fans aren’t usually posting on our forum.

TX_Krötenechse

Does this mean Samples is on his way to the Fort?
Heavily implies it, at least. I would say we probably have the best pitch for Samples right now, but it’s always possible that he will be money-whipped to the Aggies or decide that the SEC will help his career more or whatever.

Punter1

Heavily implies it, at least. I would say we probably have the best pitch for Samples right now, but it’s always possible that he will be money-whipped to the Aggies or decide that the SEC will help his career more or whatever.

Some coach actually has to leave Aggie for Samples to come....I mean they could always invent some recruiting coordinator position but he probably wants to be on the field coaching.