• The KillerFrogs

Which of the current coaches will Dykes retain?

HFrog1999

The fan was tacky. Kaz was criminal. serious over reaction to a silly insult. If he was a fan, a low level assault charge should have stuck. But he was a Baylor representative and should have also been punished by Baylor if it had any morals not that it does. TCU doesn’t need a problem employee like that.
I saw a video of the wimpy fan and the raging coach.

Yeah, it’s almost like that Coach was raging for some reason, like something could cause him to have a short temper, I wonder what that could be?

HFrog1999

Couldn’t care less about steroid use. If they make us stronger and win us games then take them.

They also cause your players to act like idiots and rape the coeds.

Sorry, I know too many guys that screwed up their lives with that crap.

I’m sure there’s plenty of players using them, but we don’t need any idiotic coaches pushing it on the players. And we don’t need any coaches that acted like this clown.

Moose Stuff

They also cause your players to act like idiots and rape the coeds.

Sorry, I know too many guys that screwed up their lives with that crap.

I’m sure there’s plenty of players using them, but we don’t need any idiotic coaches pushing it on the players. And we don’t need any coaches that acted like this clown.
Decent chance you’re gonna be disappointed.

Should be fun
Right up until the point that he turns to you and says "you feeling me now?" Seriously though, everyone has a moment. He should have kept walking, the guy in the stands hiding behind a fence was being an [ Arschloch]. It was a wash and it was 11 years ago. He is good at what he does and would be light years ahead of the S&C we've had.

CountryFrog

Right up until the point that he turns to you and says "you feeling me now?" Seriously though, everyone has a moment. He should have kept walking, the guy in the stands hiding behind a fence was being an [ Arschloch]. It was a wash and it was 11 years ago. He is good at what he does and would be light years ahead of the S&C we've had.
Yea regardless of how anyone feels about that incident it was 11 years ago. I think GP has made an arse of himself plenty of times since then and we still supported him to the end. Or at least most of us did.

I'll support the guy if/when he's wearing the purple. God knows I've done a few things I regret too.

And as far as the steroids. It's all speculation as far as I'm concerned. Whatever his methods are, they probably aren't too different than many or most others. I won't play the morality card as far as that stuff goes. PED's are an accepted reality at the highest levels of football no matter what my personal opinion of it may be.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That was you!?
Unfortunately.

You know what? I don’t blame me. I blame that damn hibachi chef pretending to squirt ketchup at me that ended up just being yarn. I didn’t need to be surprised like that. But he definitely needed his face planted on the grill in the middle of the onions. I’m sure he’ll be fine in a few weeks. And then he’ll be more careful at his job.

CountryFrog

Unfortunately.

You know what? I don’t blame me. I blame that damn hibachi chef pretending to squirt ketchup at me that ended up just being yarn. I didn’t need to be surprised like that. But he definitely needed his face planted on the grill in the middle of the onions. I’m sure he’ll be fine in a few weeks. And then he’ll be more careful at his job.
You went Vick Mackey on his arse

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I will get blasted for this but overall I like Meach's offense. He pulls some stuff that leaves you cursing every now and then, but the offense was not the problem this year. A decent defensive effort and we are sitting on 8 wins now.