• The KillerFrogs

GP tweet

PO Frog

I know it’s a fool’s errand to try and decipher GP’s mumbo jumbo, but who do you think he’s subtly taking a dig at in this tweet? He’s praising Max for putting surgery off in order to help the team. The converse of that would be a player that went ahead and got surgery instead of toughing it out and helping the team. Morris? Does ol’ GP have a grudge against him? Kept him third on the depth chart when he should have been first…

Or maybe it’s directed at someone else. Inquiring minds want to know.

LisaLT

It’s a weirdly worded tweet for sure. I’m not sure what “others turned it down” really means. It makes little sense.

Paint It Purple

It is simply praise for Duggan. There is no surgery for turf toe, just rest.No GP does not text much so yes it is a little choppy but quit trying to make him sound demons.
Not sure Duggan's injury is turf toe. Evan's is, but not sure about Max. Knowing GP, he just left out the words "would have". As in "others would have" turned down playing with the injury.

PS: for anyone not understanding turf toe, it is very debilitating for an athlete and can have varying degrees of severity.

kaiser soze

Or maybe it’s directed at someone else. Inquiring minds want to know.

Benignly can be read as bumbling CGP support for a gritty warrior in Max.
With bitter, petty Gary (not Tom Petty) in mind, is it a shot at the QB room? Somewhere else on the roster?

QB:
-- Morris shows 4 games on ESPN. Is he 'hurt' or being managed for a redshirt? Did he have a procedure?
-- On Sam Jackson we heard separated shoulder, which is not likely a surgery correction.
-- Big German has been out all season. Even if he chose to rehab during season, hard to put responsibility, blame at a 3 year project.

Others:
-- Zach is clearly a target with a soft injury and not playing. Have QJ, Savion, Ware opted to fix now vs later?
-- Are there defenders Clark, McCuin, TJ etc that opted out?

Frozen Frog

I read this more in support of Duggan than anything. If Coach Patterson wants to call out a player I think at this point he would do it by name. Duggan has done a lot for this team, and I think Patterson wants it known. He is proud of the guy.

TRF51

Evans went live on Instagram last night, he said he was in a boot. I am guessing he probably elected to have surgery early so he would be healthy for his next team. I do think he could have played weeks ago but would not have been 100%. I think he was more concerned about putting out bad tape then helping his team win. To me you have to be all in or all out and going forward I would rather not have players on the team who are not all in.

bronco

I doubt it is aimed at Evans. GP has had nothing but good things to say about Zach. I gather that there are some players with nagging injuries that have just checked out on the season. Guys that probably could play but have chosen to use those injuries to just sit out.

It seems like every time something negative is said about an unnamed player everyone assumes it is Zach and the first comments are "he gone". Just guessing but I would think those involved are taking care of. Same with QJ and Morris (if he continues to shine). My guess we are more vulnerable at some of the non skill players who may fall through the cracks here but get an NIL deal somewhere else.

As far as the German GP said (at a Frog Club Luncheon) that he would be converted to tight end. Not sure what the new coaching staff has planned for him.

lonestarfrog89

Not sure Duggan's injury is turf toe. Evan's is, but not sure about Max. Knowing GP, he just left out the words "would have". As in "others would have" turned down playing with the injury.

PS: for anyone not understanding turf toe, it is very debilitating for an athlete and can have varying degrees of severity.

I had turf toe in high school and it is terrible.

y2kFrog

Evans went live on Instagram last night, he said he was in a boot. I am guessing he probably elected to have surgery early so he would be healthy for his next team. I do think he could have played weeks ago but would not have been 100%. I think he was more concerned about putting out bad tape then helping his team win. To me you have to be all in or all out and going forward I would rather not have players on the team who are not all in.
There is no way he could play effectively with turf toe.

y2kFrog

Benignly can be read as bumbling CGP support for a gritty warrior in Max.
With bitter, petty Gary (not Tom Petty) in mind, is it a shot at the QB room? Somewhere else on the roster?

QB:
-- Morris shows 4 games on ESPN. Is he 'hurt' or being managed for a redshirt? Did he have a procedure?
-- On Sam Jackson we heard separated shoulder, which is not likely a surgery correction.
-- Big German has been out all season. Even if he chose to rehab during season, hard to put responsibility, blame at a 3 year project.
Morris was in a boot Saturday.

Sam Jackson was firing passes in warmups Saturday.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I doubt it is aimed at Evans. GP has had nothing but good things to say about Zach. I gather that there are some players with nagging injuries that have just checked out on the season. Guys that probably could play but have chosen to use those injuries to just sit out.

It seems like every time something negative is said about an unnamed player everyone assumes it is Zach and the first comments are "he gone". Just guessing but I would think those involved are taking care of. Same with QJ and Morris (if he continues to shine). My guess we are more vulnerable at some of the non skill players who may fall through the cracks here but get an NIL deal somewhere else.

As far as the German GP said (at a Frog Club Luncheon) that he would be converted to tight end. Not sure what the new coaching staff has planned for him.
TE? Screw that. Make him a DE!!!