• The KillerFrogs

Looking ahead to a new regime what may/should change besides just the football?

Limp Lizard

I'm talking about the Fight'in Frog logo that Francione started, the way our uniforms are, with all the different colors and helmets. Etc. Mainly just branding items. What visible mark should the new coach imprint.

What about a real call-in show? A real TV coach's show?

I would like to see more transparency and less paranoia.

What you think?

And I don't mean more beer.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
What's wrong with MOAR BEER?

There's a few things to be tossed on the Bonfire of Rebirth: Steroid Frog. Sahara. About half the silly black unis. All of the camo/gray/whatever unis.

Sonny is a folksy, Country-wise fellow. He'll have a spiel that is entirely different from Patterson's which will lend itself to a Coach's Show. Who knows if they'll keep the radio show at Railhead, or do a full-on Coach's Show for TV/Podcast? All those details and sponsorships will be ironed out in time.

I imagine the Marketing Geniuses will have redesigned logos, mascots, and a slew of new gear from that sports company that employs slave labor.

Meh.

researchfrog

I’d like to see a return of low carb options, like Gatorade Zero and salads, throughout the stadium. They should double down on steroid frog with naruto/DBZ frog. It’s the natural evolution, albeit not Super Frog’s final form.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I'm talking about the Fight'in Frog logo that Francione started, the way our uniforms are, with all the different colors and helmets. Etc. Mainly just branding items. What visible mark should the new coach imprint.

What about a real call-in show? A real TV coach's show?

I would like to see more transparency and less paranoia.

What you think?

And I don't mean more beer.
As I’ve said elsewhere, I like the fact that players are now available to the media. This is especially important for NIL purposes. NIL motivated players were not going to come to a place where they have no exposure. Among the first things I expect SD to do is to really encourage NIL opportunities for players. I doubt you will hear him refer to it as “getting your hands dirty.”

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I’d like to see a return of low carb options, like Gatorade Zero and salads, throughout the stadium. They should double down on steroid frog with naruto/DBZ frog. It’s the natural evolution, albeit not Super Frog’s final form.
"Low carb options"? What? Like a Salad Stand? A Tofu Truck? Screw that crap! Give me a Bacon Stand! "We got strips, we got crumbles, we got candied, we got chocolate covered, we got Bacon Ice Cream, we got cheese covered bacon..."

Bacon, man! BACON!

bronco

The announcer yelling "GO!" and "FROGS!" before games.
It is time to blow up the pre game and start over. It has gotten stale to say the least. Put Frog Alley back where it belongs. Just my thought and I have nothing to support it but I think they are reserving the Kelly Lawn for special paid for events like the Pepsi deal they did a couple of weeks ago, and the Cal Alumni event. pre game outside the stadium has become lame. Even the parking lots on the west side seem to be void of tailgating. There are some but not a bunch.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
The announcer yelling "GO!" and "FROGS!" before games.
And can we get rid of that awful version of Deep In The Heart of Texas? I realize it's a tradition and all that, so how about we make it special and only play it before the homecoming game?
For that matter, the entire pre-game scene needs to be overhauled (or keelhauled), it's as stale as months-old Cheez-Its.