• The KillerFrogs

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! ESPN+??

Brog

How the hell could I have missed the news that the game wouldn't be televised on a proper channel? Yeah, I know, I'm among the "older" set, but I usually keep up with news like this. Looks to me like we would be big enough in the athletic world that we could have a telecast that is viewable among ordinary people. This was going to be the only game this year I wouldn't be there in person because of company coming. Once again, damn! damn! damn!

Chongo94

How the hell could I have missed the news that the game wouldn't be televised on a proper channel? Yeah, I know, I'm among the "older" set, but I usually keep up with news like this. Looks to me like we would be big enough in the athletic world that we could have a telecast that is viewable among ordinary people. This was going to be the only game this year I wouldn't be there in person because of company coming. Once again, damn! damn! damn!
I mean two horrid teams in a so so conference? This wouldn’t even be on Raycom back in the day, just saying.

Eight

This is a game between the two last place teams in the Big 12.

What in the world were you expecting?

hey now, one of these teams won a rose bowl ten years ago and the other played in the orange bowl. if that doesn't mean guaranteed eyeballs not sure what you want

OmniscienceFrog

Well, as for the 1st half, I consider you very fortunate.

hiphopfroggy

TV ratings for all sports in school year 2021-22 through 11/14:

BIG XII (avg 12.92 million, median 10.46 million)

1. Oklahoma 31.962 million

2. Texas 23.712 million

3. Baylor 12.824 million

4. Iowa St 11.014 million

5. Oklahoma St 10.557 million

6. TCU 10.371 million

7. West VA 9.891 million

8. Texas Tech 7.255 million

9. Kansas 6.898 million

10. Kansas St 4.715 million

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)

You are an embarrassment to the "older" set on this board.

Even I figured out Fire Sticks and ESPN+ streaming...without having to ask a young'un for help.