• The KillerFrogs

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Eight

Seems like a simple solution -- announce anticipated walk-on's with fanfare as well. Might actually get a few more of these "just as important to the program" players. But I don't believe that rationale at all. Volleyball is a headcount sport and TCU didn't do squat for that program yesterday. I don't think that "walk-on's" are "just as important" to volleyball as scholarship athletes.

trying to think which sport at tcu has been built upon or dependent upon its walkon program, especially at today's tuition prices

sorry for whining fly

TXTXFrog

I doubt any but I do know there have been several academic only athletes that have been big contributors.
With only 11.7 scholarships, if you can get a smart kid who gets a major chunk (or all) paid for academically it would be dumb not to utilize that.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

I doubt any but I do know there have been several academic only athletes that have been big contributors.
With only 11.7 scholarships, if you can get a smart kid who gets a major chunk (or all) paid for academically it would be dumb not to utilize that.
Thanks to some amazing people we are getting very close to 11.7 scholarships no longer being an issue for TCU.

TAINTed frog

Thanks to some amazing people we are getting very close to 11.7 scholarships no longer being an issue for TCU.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF