• The KillerFrogs

Just a reminder while TCU goes through the HC search....

geefrogs

2021-11-10.png

Would love to see it happen in my lifetime in Fort Worth. Plenty of qualified black coaches to interview. Hope they get a shot at the job here.

Army Frog Fan

OGfBeRl.gif

TCUdirtbag

This thread is going to be an unmitigated disaster.

The numbers are noteworthy. And before this thing completely derails, the OP didn’t say we should hire a Black coach because of the numbers.

I think we can all agree that it’s important for any head coach to build a diverse, accomplished coaching staff. Doing so isn’t only typically the right thing to do, but the only way to succeed. I hope TCU hires a head coach, no matter his race, with the character and intent to develop not just players but also assistant coaches from diverse background. Good men doing that will make the next generation of head coaches more inclusive/representative.

FWIW, these sorts of numbers aren’t unique to college football. We aren’t going to fill the gaps in society solely through college football. Hire the best man for the job and expect him to do his part.

Paint It Purple

Let's hire this inspirational young man. Don't know if he can coach football. Better yet! Let's encourage this young man and help him do what he does best. Watching King made my day.

Pharm Frog

How can you leave out Eskimos? Do you deny the significant contributions the Eskimo community has made to the lore of Football?

I am keeping an email I received from a former HR generalist who informed me that a promotion was "not optimally diverse" because the recipient is identified as "Southeast Asian" and they don't consider that to be "as diverse" as other classifications (despite the fact that English is the third language and came to the US in mid-20's as a refugee.)

But in keeping with your point...here's Barrow HS Field in Alaska. I think it is the northernmost football field and maybe even in the Arctic Circle. Go Whalers!
The-Barrow-Whalers-may-play-on-the-nations-most-picturesque-football-field-Skyscrapercity.com_.jpg

Last edited:

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I am keeping an email I received from a former HR generalist who informed me that a promotion was "not optimally diverse" because the recipient is identified as "Southeast Asian" and they don't consider that to be "as diverse" as other classifications (despite the fact that English is the third language and came to the US in mid-20's as a refugee.)

But in keeping with your point...here's Barrow Field in Alaska. I think it is the northernmost football field and maybe even in the Arctic Circle. Go Whalers!
The-Barrow-Whalers-may-play-on-the-nations-most-picturesque-football-field-Skyscrapercity.com_.jpg
Damn that looks cold

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

But in keeping with your point...here's Barrow Field in Alaska. I think it is the northernmost football field and maybe even in the Arctic Circle. Go Whalers!
I think ESPN once ran a game of theirs from that field. The weather wasn't bad for the broadcast, just a little snow... Brrrr!