• The KillerFrogs

Please hire Sonny Dykes

Wexahu

SMU hasn't beaten a single upper tier AAC team under him. All he does is beat the bottom feeders and the occasional mid carder
Ok. I’d still have no problem with him being our next coach.

Has someone come up with a list of guys that will actually accept the job.

I’m sure he’s got a good agent.
His agent contacted us per the report. He doesn't need TCU for leverage. Yet some will just say "he's not coming here." Maybe he won't and it can't be worked out but have you ever considered that just maybe he likes college football, this is a program he has some history with, and that he is at least interested in seeing what opportunity that we might have to offer?

Wexahu

His agent contacted us per the report. He doesn't need TCU for leverage. Yet some will just say "he's not coming here." Maybe he won't and it can't be worked out but have you ever considered that just maybe he likes college football, this is a program he has some history with, and that he is at least interested in seeing what opportunity that we might have to offer?
I’d be perfectly fine with Moore being the next head coach. But he’s gonna have to quit on the Cowboys mid-season and start getting to work in about a month, or less than a month ideally. Could be wrong, but I don’t see that happening. I just don’t think he’s a very realistic candidate.

I’d be perfectly fine with Moore being the next head coach. But he’s gonna have to quit on the Cowboys mid-season and start getting to work in about a month, or less than a month ideally. Could be wrong, but I don’t see that happening. I just don’t think he’s a very realistic candidate.
He would obviously not quit the Cowboys during the season or post season. No chance, not happening. Staff can recruit while he tries to get his team to a Super Bowl. Not the worst recruiting pitch that a coach has come up with to recruit HS players. Maybe it can work out, maybe it can't but TCU needs to try anything and everything to make it work if he would consider coaching here. Look at the list and a couple are acceptable hires if that is what you have to work with but one is clearly not like the others.

Wexahu

He would obviously not quit the Cowboys during the season or post season. No chance, not happening. Staff can recruit while he tries to get his team to a Super Bowl. Not the worst recruiting pitch that a coach has come up with to recruit HS players. Maybe it can work out, maybe it can't but TCU needs to try anything and everything to make it work if he would consider coaching here. Look at the list and a couple are acceptable hires if that is what you have to work with but one is clearly not like the others.
First, the guy has never coached a game before, so I don’t know if he’s the slam dunk everyone thinks he is, but maybe so. But secondly, what staff? Are we gonna hire a staff for him? Is he just going to inherit the staff we currently have? If he’s not gonna quit on the Cowboys, how does this work exactly?

First, the guy has never coached a game before, so I don’t know if he’s the slam dunk everyone thinks he is, but maybe so. But secondly, what staff? Are we gonna hire a staff for him? Is he just going to inherit the staff we currently have? If he’s not gonna quit on the Cowboys, how does this work exactly?
He would obviously have to hire a staff which might include some current guys like Kelly, Gonzales and Applewhite who are well thought of by TCU and have been instrumental in our recent recruiting. It has a lot of moving parts and I'm not saying it can all be worked out but again, if you look at the list, one is not like the others. Saying he has never coached a game is ridiculous. He has been one of the top OC's in the NFL and prepares the game plan and calls plays for one of the best offenses in the league. That is coaching. If someone told you we can get Lincoln Riley if you wait, you'd probably take it. He is all that.

Moose Stuff

Pretty much how I feel. I’m fully on board with hiring him but how is that gonna work exactly?