• The KillerFrogs

Hey Moose where’s the basketball thread?

Moose Stuff

You just started it. I usually let one of the basketball folks start it but I don’t believe anyone put up a new one for this year yet.

Purp

What happened to Skip? Did he get the ban hammer? I tried tagging him and nothing came up. Tried searching for past posts to make sure I remembered his name correctly for the tag and nothing came up. He's vanished into the ether.

Eight

What happened to Skip? Did he get the ban hammer? I tried tagging him and nothing came up. Tried searching for past posts to make sure I remembered his name correctly for the tag and nothing came up. He's vanished into the ether.

curious if skip was found posting here and that didn't go over too well with some on campus

if the administrators had the ability to simply erase the existence of a poster i would have thought they would have done the right thing and used it on steel first

Moose Stuff

curious if skip was found posting here and that didn't go over too well with some on campus

if the administrators had the ability to simply erase the existence of a poster i would have thought they would have done the right thing and used it on steel first
If I understood correctly we had a poster who was threatened with a lawsuit by our AD just a few days ago because of things he had posted so it’s not that far fetched. Plus there’s that poor manager/trainer that Gary put out a hit on a few years back.

Eight

If I understood correctly we had a poster who was threatened with a lawsuit by our AD just a few days ago because of things he had posted so it’s not that far fetched. Plus there’s that poor manager/trainer that Gary put out a hit on a few years back.

fredo-death.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
So that's why flyfishing isn't talking...

PurplFrawg

Administrator

Last activity
Jan 6, 2021