• The KillerFrogs

No More Mr. & Ms. TCU?!??!?

tcumaniac

Instead having a Mr. and Ms. TCU announced at half time for the homecoming king and queen, they announced a single person at the end of the first quarter as “TCU’s outstanding senior.”

Apparently Mr. and Ms. TCU isn’t gender inclusive enough anymore. scheiss this pussified woke ass joke of a school.

I am forever ashamed of what we have become as a university. And our athletic department is pathetic too. I claim no affiliation with this purple [ Finebaum ] hole we have become in Fort Worth.

RIP TCU. You used to be great. I used to be so proud to be an alum. No longer. You are a pathetic overpriced joke.

Shame on Chancellor Boschini. Shame on all involved. What a disgrace.

PurpleBlood87

Instead having a Mr. and Mrs. TCU announced at half time for the homecoming king and queen, they announced a single person at the end of the first quarter as “TCU’s outstanding senior.”

Apparently Mr. and Mrs. TCU isn’t gender inclusive enough anymore. scheiss this pussified woke ass joke of a school.

I am forever ashamed of what we have become as a university. And our athletic department is pathetic too. I claim no affiliation with this purple [ #2020 ] hole we have become in Fort Worth.

RIP TCU. You used to be great. I used to be so proud to be an alum. No longer. You are a pathetic overpriced joke.

Write a letter to the Skiff. Or whatever publication they have now.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Instead having a Mr. and Mrs. TCU announced at half time for the homecoming king and queen, they announced a single person at the end of the first quarter as “TCU’s outstanding senior.”

Apparently Mr. and Mrs. TCU isn’t gender inclusive enough anymore. scheiss this pussified woke ass joke of a school.

I am forever ashamed of what we have become as a university. And our athletic department is pathetic too. I claim no affiliation with this purple [ #2020 ] hole we have become in Fort Worth.

They broke the mold. All that is old must be destroyed.

Nick Danger

Also, naming a homecoming king/queen is EXTREMELY high school and very embarrassing at the college level.
There will always be a segment of society that yearns for the comfort of returning to a simpler, "Leave It To Beaver" type existence, one where they don't have to look out their window on Maple Drive, onto a modern world that befuddles and angers them and appears to be passing them by. They fear getting left behind, or losing their place in a rapidly changing society, so they choose to promote and support this decidedly monochromatic, more nostalgic time, by euphemistically calling it "tradition".

Last edited:

ftwfrog

What happened was, a few years back TCU acknowledged such a [ profanity ] as Mr. TCU, they decided to change it up to have a chili cook off in the basement of Brockman hall.