• The KillerFrogs

Fansided: Caleb Williams likely to start vs. TCU, Spencer Rattler's father addresses transfer rumors

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Caleb Williams likely to start vs. TCU, Spencer Rattler's father addresses transfer rumors​

John Buhler

It looks to be a change-of-guard at the quarterback position in Norman, as Caleb Williams is trending toward starting for Oklahoma on Saturday vs. TCU over Spencer Rattler.

Rattler was benched in favor of Williams during the comeback win vs. Texas last Saturday. Given how inconsistent Rattler has played this season, he could potentially explore a transfer out of Norman if he decides not to enter the NFL Draft. The OU Daily noticed Williams got the bulk of the first-team reps this week.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...s-father-addresses-transfer-rumors/ar-AAPtPJn

LisaLT

I’m not impressed with Rattler. He’s not on the level of the previous OU starters. I can’t see NFL teams being interested at this point; he’d have to win back the starting job and play for a NC IMO to make that happen.

I hope we can win this weekend. That will throw a monkey wrench into their plans for sure.

Wexahu

I’m not impressed with Rattler. He’s not on the level of the previous OU starters. I can’t see NFL teams being interested at this point; he’d have to win back the starting job and play for a NC IMO to make that happen.

I hope we can win this weekend. That will throw a monkey wrench into their plans for sure.
Play for a NC? NFL teams hardly care about that.

NewFrogFan

Play for a NC? NFL teams hardly care about that.
Well, he isn’t Baker Mayfield or Kyler Murray, personally I never understood why he was on the Netflix show in HS. Any NFL team using anything above rounds 5 and below is gambling IMO. I knew the second he was benched the TP talk would start, if true, another really good reason for him to be on someone else’s team.