• The KillerFrogs

Oklahoma Restaurant question

PurpleBlood87

One year on the KFC bus trip Stillwater, Scott stopped the bus on the way home at a Mexican restaurant in the Norman area.
Does anyone know the name of this restaurant?

Froggish

Most popular Mexican in Oklahoma is Ted’s
Escondido…Similar to a Chuy’s. My guess is that was probably the spot

ShreveFrog

Former Sooner safety Darrol Ray has a good bbq joint west of the stadium a little ways on Lindsey. It’s Ray’s BBQ. Lot of football memorabilia hanging on the walls. Think I remember a pic of TCU’s Larry Brown. Nuttin’ fancy. Just good food. Looks like it used to be a Pizza Hut.

ATC Frog

Former Sooner safety Darrol Ray has a good bbq joint west of the stadium a little ways on Lindsey. It’s Ray’s BBQ. Lot of football memorabilia hanging on the walls. Think I remember a pic of TCU’s Larry Brown. Nuttin’ fancy. Just good food. Looks like it used to be a Pizza Hut.
Ray’s is great! There’s a location in south Moore about 3 miles from my house. It’s our go-to BBQ.

Van’s is good too. They’re in Norman and Moore as well.

AroundWorldFrog

Oklahoma Bus Trip 2021 sounds like a new horror movie out just in time for Halloween.
Land Thieves that moved to Texas.

images

Pharm Frog

Isn’t there a race or two this weekend at TMS? If so, that plus the normal lunacy of I-35W should be enough to fill twenty buses because who would want to drive in those conditions.