• The KillerFrogs

What we know

I did not say YOU were the Troll, I stated other Trolls have latched on to your daily drooling. Feel good about yourself and your wishful campaign? I would feel dirty having other trolls from other schools assist me. Take a shower and clean up your act and improve your reading comprehensive skills, OK?
I give a [ Finebaum ] about this school as much as the next. I’m sick of the direction of the program and new styles or an adaptable coach could turn it around. Gary has said multiple times he’s making changes and he’s simply not being honest with that. He cares about relationships above the winning, it happens so responsibly we can say the relationship has run it’s course. We are not trying to save a failing marriage, it’s a coach

Putt4Purple

This is the epitome of yes men
So you have revealed yourself. Longtimeviewer is actually a Longtime Lurker. You joined this site 2 weeks ago! How can you validate your complaints, views , opinions with certainty. You cannot. Your a Troll so get lost. Your opinions mean nothing to me and you cannot opine your views to me. There are always TWO. A Master and an Apprentice. Which one are you? Fis-quits or Longtime Lurker??

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
I am embarrassed for you.
Who is asking for top ten every year? Everyone’s expectations have changed to a competitive teams every three years and not .500 for the past four. It’s crazy how people are justifying this. At some point all good things come an end and I’m not sacrificing the school for one man. Fran started this and guy kept the ball rolling so he’s not the only person that can win at TCU. Hanging your hat on in-state rivals is not a big picture attitude. If you’re into participation trophies that is fine but don’t lecture the people that have higher expectations
Fran inherited LT and a terrible conference (21 years ago).

So you have revealed yourself. Longtimeviewer is actually a Longtime Lurker. You joined this site 2 weeks ago! How can you validate your complaints, views , opinions with certainty. You cannot. Your a Troll so get lost. Your opinions mean nothing to me and you cannot opine your views to me. There are always TWO. A Master and an Apprentice. Which one are you? Fis-quits or Longtime Lurker??
Bud I play fir the team one year under coach. I love the guy but you need to make changes when it’s due. Coach might move on to another school and be a flaming success but right now this environment is not good for him and the school. The man lives and dies off of a challenge and being doubting which isn’t happening anymore. He needs a reality check, we all go through it. Do you actually think Texas fans troll our school? They think way too highly of themselves to actually get gratification out of TCU fans. You need to understand their are more then just the long term internet warriors that are ready for a change. Calling someone new a troll is the weakest argument

Obvious Troll

Bud I play fir the team one year under coach. I love the guy but you need to make changes when it’s due. Coach might move on to another school and be a flaming success but right now this environment is not good for him and the school. The man lives and dies off of a challenge and being doubting which isn’t happening anymore. He needs a reality check, we all go through it. Do you actually think Texas fans troll our school? They think way too highly of themselves to actually get gratification out of TCU fans. You need to understand their are more then just the long term internet warriors that are ready for a change. Calling someone new a troll is the weakest argument
You were the team tree for one year?

Putt4Purple

Oh, so now it's the environment? Please enlighten us know nothings as to what that environment is.
"The man lives and dies off of a challenge and being doubting which isn’t happening anymore."
Everyone who has competed in athletics is always challenged. That's the purpose of sports and being challenged. It is life in the business world! Is it the manner on how he teaches and coaches that offends you?
If so your in for a long tough life and your woke culture agenda will not help you.
Go Frogs!

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Been paying my letterman dues for 19 years in a row
Your profile says you were born in 1991. So you would have been 18 in 2009. Gary had already been coaching here for 9 years, so you were not here from the beginning of Gary's coaching time at TCU. Give you 5 years to graduate, makes it 2014....and you have been paying your letterman's dues for 19 years? None of that math adds up.

GenXFrog

Your profile says you were born in 1991. So you would have been 18 in 2009. Gary had already been coaching here for 9 years, so you were not here from the beginning of Gary's coaching time at TCU. Give you 5 years to graduate, makes it 2014....and you have been paying your letterman's dues for 19 years? None of that math adds up.
download.jpg

I put a different age because nerds like you look this up. I’m not putting out who I am