• The KillerFrogs

What we know

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You called me an scheiss1mg idiot. Beating dogs doesn’t change the season, it doesn’t change the big picture. It’s been 7 years since we’ve had a defense we all trusted. The win doesn’t change the big picture.
You need to go look at who has lead the big 12 in defense those 7 years. Hint: you’re a dumbass.

Fiscuits

Just to clear up any confusion ….. anonymously criticizing a college football team on the internet is not a “productive outlet”.
I would agree , email the staff at TCU like I have. This Forum is yelling into the wind. I only post to encourage others to do the same.

Fiscuits

You’re the minority now and we live in reality. Go do something that doesn’t trigger you
Lol…ok. We beat a Trch team by running over 400 yards. Why does it take to game 5 to figure out we’re a running team. Next week against Oklahoma just remember this. We’ll beat them if all we do is run.

Salfrog

Tier 1
I would agree , email the staff at TCU like I have. This Forum is yelling into the wind. I only post to encourage others to do the same.
I did that myself to Donati, but like some have said. It falls upon deaf ears until the money donors start complaining. This game will quiet any rumblings that there may have been for awhile in their eyes unfortunately.

Wexahu

We
Defense sucks.
Running backs good.

Take ball out of Duggan hands.
Give to RB’s.

We are 5-0 if we do that.

Retire Gary.
We aren’t 5-0 if we had done those things because we just aren’t a very good football team. We’d have found another way to lose. Every team can play the if we did this or that game. Just be glad we won a game tonight.