• The KillerFrogs

White Out for SMU Game?

tcumaniac

This tweet from August 29th, however, is odd. Indicates SMU plans to wear blue on saturday, which would mean we had chosen to wear white...

Jared7

So 5 full days before the game, an e-mail is sent to the students suggesting that they wear white in the student section and Gary sends an e-mail to all fans suggesting fans generally wear purple and white and this turns into a whinefest criticizing the entire marketing department and the band (yet again)? Is that right?

Jared7

I disagree. If the entire student section pulls it off then I think it would be a good look. I am always more in favor of wearing purple; however, if this is something the students want to get behind then I am good with it.
Agreed. It'd look good. And it would be dumb and pointless to criticize it.

Eight

So 5 full days before the game, an e-mail is sent to the students suggesting that they wear white in the student section and Gary sends an e-mail to all fans suggesting fans generally wear purple and white and this turns into a whinefest criticizing the entire marketing department and the band (yet again)? Is that right?

in regards to the band, the only real comment i can recall is mention of the number of xylophones on the field, but as long as they are used to play sandstorm all is good

as far as comments about the marketing department, think the question that has yet to be answered is since drew left to go to austin with cdc who actually is in charge of marketing/ game day environment

YA

TCU is not the boss of me. I'm doing a nude out just to be contrarian.

NF
giphy.webp