• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

YA

Okay, then I guess I’m full of [ #2020 ]

You tell me where I can get another six figure job with a marketing degree from TCU and 20 years of seven figure sales experience

I guess I’m just an idiot

not everyone is as privileged as you
I'm sorry you don't have a job, but you can get a job as there are over 10 million open jobs. Maybe not the job you want, but it is sure better than drawing unemployment.

Don't be Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation holding out for a management job.

Last edited:

HFrog1999

I'm sorry you don't have a job, but you can get a job as there are over 10 million open jobs. Maybe not the job you want, but it is sure better than drawing unemployment.

Don't be Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation holding out for a management job.

Actually, I should’ve taken the Cousin Eddie strategy

After getting laid off I took the first job offer I got for less than half my previous job because I wanted to work and I didn’t want to draw unemployment.

I referred my coworker in California who’d also been laid off

When my company offered him, he declined the job and stayed on unemployment.

A few weeks later, he got another job making $40,000 more than his previous job

I am an idiot

cousin-eddie-gif.gif

What Up Toad

You tell me where I can get another six figure job with a marketing degree from TCU and 20 years of seven figure sales experience

If you're in Dallas, look up a guy named Tony Beshara. I used him once, and he got me 5 job interviews in 2 weeks that were all paying $10k+ more than I was making previously.

He mainly places sales folks, and most of his roles are tech focused, but there are other people at his firm that place for other industries. All permanent roles too, and he gets his fee from the company rather than the individual.

Zubaz

National news last night went right from the “Biden is going to require you to get a vaccine” story into the “Biden is suing Texas for not letting people do what they want with their own bodies” story just completely obvlivious to the juxtaposition.
I mean, for the most part every argument everyone made last week about Texas just got flip flopped when it came to this, and you're right nobody will see the irony.
Last week:
Republicans: "Your right to bodily autonomy ends at your body. When it assaults someone else they deserve protection"
Democrats: "The government is deputizing private citizens to do their bidding, and violating my right to bodily sovereignty"

This week:
Republicans: "The government is deputizing private corporations to do their bidding, and violating my right to bodily sovereignty"
Democrats: "Your right to bodily autonomy ends at your body. You don't have the right to present a threat to others and they deserve protection"

iu

Frog-in-law1995

I mean, for the most part every argument everyone made last week about Texas just got flip flopped when it came to this, and you're right nobody will see the irony.
Last week:
Republicans: "Your right to bodily autonomy ends at your body. When it is 100% guaranteed to result in the death of another assaults someone else they deserve protection"
Democrats: "The government is deputizing private citizens to do their bidding, and violating my right to bodily sovereignty"

This week:
Republicans: "The government is deputizing private corporations to do their bidding, and violating my right to bodily sovereignty"
Democrats: "Your right to bodily autonomy ends at your body. You don't have the right to present a threat to others by creating a small chance you might expose them to a virus they are already vaccinated against and have a 0.1% chance of dying even if they do get it and they deserve protection"

iu

FIFY

jake102

Go apply to every bank. Guaranteed you eventually find a job and it will be at least $100k.

Latest posts