• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

HFrog1999

You asked the question, right?

It’s all about perspective. I’m sure the job market looks to be robust if you’re hiring low skilled people for low pay jobs

However, as an experienced professional trying to support a family, it doesn’t appear so.

I don’t think the job market is robust, I think that there’s a lack of demand for lower paying jobs

allclearforfrogs

I’d fire the 60 percent and then let the 40 percent work from home. Because I know I could count on them if I need them.

Do you go to grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, doctor’s offices? I bet those people wish they could work at home as well. Truck drivers. Garbage men. Home builders. I bet they do as well. But, hey, your life is improved.
They have to keep up with the market place. My place is not unique. I do not need to be in an office to do my job and do it well. I am very reliable.

flyfishingfrog

What do you quantify as "a lot?"

Because vet supply stores all over the country have been posting signs telling their customers not to buy Ivermectin.

2021-08-26t222257z_1870007351_mt1usatoday16630490_rtrmadp_3_a-sign-at-a-missouri-store-warns-customers-that-ivermectin_0.jpg

bc25bf60-4514-4349-b6f0-98dcd9618658-medium16x9_jrejejrejr.JPG

web1_210827-new-ivermectin-01copy-1280x720.jpg

image.jpg

ivermectin-cm-ph1
Do you think a lot of people try and eat the big white odor reducer they put in urinals?

because they have a warning they are not for human consumption on them also….

Some people are stupid and have to be told what to and not to do….best hope is try and not be one of them

YA

If one cannot find a job in this market then one isn’t looking very hard. I’m trying to find 5 attorneys and 6 paralegals. I have four different headhunters helping in addition to indeed and LinkedIn. Even baby lawyers are asking for 6 figures. It’s crazy and it’s widespread across many industries. Total load of bs that people cannot find a high paying job having a college degree or even a nominal skill set to do the job.

Biden to require all private employers with greater than 100 employees to require vaccines or to test weekly.

Just to be more clear, the OHSA rule will be (for companies with 100+):

- Mandate employees receive and provide proof of an approved COVID vaccine for all employees working on-premises, OR

- Provide and administer testing to non-vaccinated employees at least weekly

tcufootballjh98

I don’t get the urgency to vaccinate kids 12-18. Last I checked the pediatric COVID hospitalization rate is 8/100,000, which is much lower than the average pediatric Influenza hospitalization rate. I’m sure the LA school board will mandate flu shots as well. You know, based on the science.

Also notice how the talking heads never mention the unvaccinated hospitalization rate for those without health issues

Last edited:

HFrog1999

If one cannot find a job in this market then one isn’t looking very hard. I’m trying to find 5 attorneys and 6 paralegals. I have four different headhunters helping in addition to indeed and LinkedIn. Even baby lawyers are asking for 6 figures. It’s crazy and it’s widespread across many industries. Total load of bs that people cannot find a high paying job having a college degree or even a nominal skill set to do the job.

Okay, then I guess I’m full of [ Finebaum ]

You tell me where I can get another six figure job with a marketing degree from TCU and 20 years of seven figure sales experience

I guess I’m just an idiot

not everyone is as privileged as you