• The KillerFrogs

Olympics Thread

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Emma McKeon is nice…

45855207-9822225-The_pair_pictured_McKeon_swam_the_distance_in_just_55_82_seconds-m-79_1627177376574.jpg

464full-emma-mckeon.jpg
Looks like she could stand to eat a cookie or 20.

Chongo94

No disrespect meant but you’ve had much better contributions. No exactly a mulligan but among the last decile in your archive IMO. DO NOT let this discourage you from future attempts.

Yeah but models and athletes are way different so I feel that should be taken into account.

Edit: also, compared to our crop of swimmers this Olympics, she’s the hottest woman to ever walk the earth it would seem.

Did they fail at some Olympic trial thing?

Yep. They have a qualifying schedule similar to that of the World Cup whereby you play a bunch of matches in groups over a certain period of time. We have failed to qualify for the last two to three Olympics now.

Chongo94

Did you specify? Must’ve missed that.

No but it’s an Olympic thread is all. I can post anyone I guess according to Pharm’s hints but was trying to stick to current olympians.

Sadly, the US teams, while scoring in some medals are lacking in the visuals. No more Amanda Heards and NC’s and Dara Torres these days it seems.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Wasn't there some Aussie pole vaulter some years ago..?

As to Allison Stokke never being on an Olympic Team, evidently looks weren't a part of the qualifying...

Moose Stuff

Yep. They have a qualifying schedule similar to that of the World Cup whereby you play a bunch of matches in groups over a certain period of time. We have failed to qualify for the last two to three Olympics now.

I would add that we made very little effort to qualify by sending a pretty poor representation of our best available players for whatever reason.