• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

TCUdirtbag

The pandemic has ended. Ended quite awhile ago. Mortality rates are at 12-13% of 2020 rates so either we’ve left the pandemic or 2020 deaths were grossly overstated.

And yet here we are—going in the wrong direction with cases rising. Because idiots won’t get vaccinated. We have the power to stop the backslide but just…refuse. And people like you are creating permission structures for idiocy that will have negative health, economic, and educational ramifications.

TCUdirtbag

It is ended. Just because people like you are running around squawking about a falling sky and bleating in a sheep-like manner that we should take the experimental gene-therapy Jab doesn't mean that we have to join you in your ridiculous fit of terror.

You've had the Jab. You're "immune." If you believe in all the crap that's been shoveled out by the Fascist Garden Gnome, then you've got nothing to worry about. Whatever I do doesn't affect you one little bit.

Unfortunately for everyone else, your being a complete idiot does affect others. There is so much ignorant drivel in this post I am ashamed that you were ever admitted to TCU—much less carry a degree.

Ignorance isn’t something to be proud of. Get vaccinated, people.

Pharm Frog

And yet here we are—going in the wrong direction with cases rising. Because idiots won’t get vaccinated. We have the power to stop the backslide but just…refuse. And people like you are creating permission structures for idiocy that will have negative health, economic, and educational ramifications.

I thought it didn’t matter to you who’s right and who’s wrong. But you sure are quick to cast blame. I did note with much surprise that you gave massive credit to Trump’s Warp Speed for creation of experimental vaccines in stunningly low time. Cases can rise at any time it’s convenient for cases to rise. CDC can see to that.

Eight

do you include the minister louis in this group of idiots?

LVH

If the vaccine works then why the scheiss do you give a [ Finebaum ] whether or not I am vaccinated?

LVH

I thought it didn’t matter to you who’s right and who’s wrong. But you sure are quick to cast blame. I did note with much surprise that you gave massive credit to Trump’s Warp Speed for creation of experimental vaccines in stunningly low time. Cases can rise at any time it’s convenient for cases to rise. CDC can see to that.

CDC is set to announce tomorrow that the vaccines don't work against the delta variant.

This is why Biden credited Trump with the vaccine today. To set the stage to blame Trump for the vaccines not working.

It also helps the Biden administration shift blame. Biden ran a single issue campaign, elect me and I will defeat COVID. Well its 6 months into his presidency and that has not been done. The delta variant gives the Biden administration an excuse. "By golly gee we totally would have defeated COVID if not for that meddling delta variant!"

TCUdirtbag

I was, as you know, referring to the blame of what caused or how the world first responded to the pandemic. We now have a solution.

I never claimed we shouldn’t point blame directly at the cause of continued problems. I will cite the Alabama governor to say: the current problems are attributable to the unvaccinated population. I will add that the ignorant or immoral actors, including you, currently amplifying the conspiracies and ignorance are an embarrassment to themselves and a scar on a society that has gone through so much and is so close to moving on.

Your sinister politicization of the vaccines is all anyone needs to know that you are the last person they should be listening to.

Get vaccinated so we can all get back to normal.

TCUdirtbag

CDC is set to announce tomorrow that the vaccines don't work against the delta variant.

This is why Biden credited Trump with the vaccine today. To set the stage to blame Trump for the vaccines not working.

It also helps the Biden administration shift blame. Biden ran a single issue campaign, elect me and I will defeat COVID. Well its 6 months into his presidency and that has not been done. The delta variant gives the Biden administration an excuse. "By golly gee we totally would have defeated COVID if not for that meddling delta variant!"

Covid is still a problem because people are unvaccinated. People are unvaccinated because people, including you, spread misinformation.

The answer is simper and right in front of us. Get. Vaccinated.

Zubaz

If the vaccine works then why the scheiss do you give a [ #2020 ] whether or not I am vaccinated?
I don't care if you as an individual choose not to beg vaccinated. Silly people do silly things. Can't fix that. It's why I shrug my shoulders and kinda laugh at the "MMR vaccine causes autism" dumb dumbs, ultimately it didn't even society at large.

I do care if enough people agree with you, choose to avoid vaccinating for absolutely batcrap reasons ("experimental gene therapy", "ten thousand dead!" and other not so bright comments), and COVID spread remains high enough to a point where health care systems start getting slammed (and they are, despite whatever terrible math nobody agrees with you're about to rebut with), mask mandates get reinstated, capacity restrictions reintroduced, and TCU games get cancelled. At that point, everyone starts suffering. Say "well that's dumb" and throw a fit all you want, but you lost that argument half a million American lives ago. That's reality.

LVH

Covid is still a problem because people are unvaccinated. People are unvaccinated because people, including you, spread misinformation.

pfizer-study-1.jpg

There is also data showing that COVID hospitalizations offer no distinction between vaccinated and unvaccinated; and in the example of LA county the percentage of vaccinated people hospitalized with COVID is identical to the percentage of vaccinated people in the general population. [70% of population vaccinated, 70% of COVID hospitalization patients are vaccinated] The vaccine offers no benefit from the standing of hospitalization… or so it appears.

In San Francisco 77% of the population is vaccinated and 83% of the COVID hospitalizations at University of California SF Hospital are previously vaccinated [link]. Again, highlighting the vaccine offers no benefit from the standpoint of hospitalization.

Additionally, there’s data from a recent pfizer study where 44,000 patients were studied. 22,000 were given the vaccine and 22,000 received the placebo. The results amid both groups was almost identical.

Two COVID deaths in 22,000 for non-vaxxed (death rate of .0009%), and one COVID death out of 22,000 for the vaccinated group (death rate .00009%). In essence, COVID is not that dangerous and has a very high survival rate depending on co-morbidities or pre-existing medical issues.

LVH

The vaccines don't scheissing work. The CDC tomorrow will announce this

Why hasn't your boy Biden defeated COVID? He said he would. That was the ONE issue his campaign revolved around. Yet 6 months in and here we are.

If this all happened under Trump you would be slamming him. Instead you are slamming those of us who refused to take non FDA approved vaccines.

YOU VOTED FOR THIS.

Eight

so if a very well known, public figure who is fairly influential in certain demographics openly and repeatedly said that the covid vaccine is a plot to rid the world of millions of non-white people you would feel as strongly as you do to lvh and pharm and we could be in agreement the mainstream media has been negligent in calling out this individual for misleading those who listen to him?

LVH

Spread of the disease declines as more people get vaccinated. The increasing spread indicates we haven’t hit herd immunity. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...th/herd-immunity-and-coronavirus/art-20486808

So explain San Francisco then. Explain Los Angeles. Explain the chart I posted above.

Vaccines make no difference.

Your boy Biden is an abject failure. He said he would defeat the virus. He wouldn't.

Maybe because he cares more about fleecing American taxpayers and selling the country out like has done in his 50 years as a politician making sure he and his crackhead son get a 10% cut of selling this country out to foreign countries.

You voted for a man who can't even raise a son not to be a crackhead addict, how can he run a country?

LVH

Non-cited, misleading, disinformation.

The vast majority of scientists and healthcare professionals agree: the vaccines are safe, effective, and necessary.

Ignore dumb internet trolls spreading misinformation. Believe the scientists and doctors. Get vaccinated.

That chart came from a Pfizer study. So you say Pfizer vaccines are "safe, effective, and necessary", but also say their studies are non cited, misleading, and disiformation.

Nice double standard.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1.full.pdf

LVH

I don't care if you as an individual choose not to beg vaccinated. Silly people do silly things. Can't fix that. It's why I shrug my shoulders and kinda laugh at the "MMR vaccine causes autism" dumb dumbs, ultimately it didn't even society at large.

I do care if enough people agree with you, choose to avoid vaccinating for absolutely batcrap reasons ("experimental gene therapy", "ten thousand dead!" and other not so bright comments), and COVID spread remains high enough to a point where health care systems start getting slammed (and they are, despite whatever terrible math nobody agrees with you're about to rebut with), mask mandates get reinstated, capacity restrictions reintroduced, and TCU games get cancelled. At that point, everyone starts suffering. Say "well that's dumb" and throw a fit all you want, but you lost that argument half a million American lives ago. That's reality.

You voted for Biden though. He said he would defeat COVID. Why hasn't he? It was the single issue he ran his campaign on.

TCUdirtbag

The vaccines don't scheissing work. The CDC tomorrow will announce this

Why hasn't your boy Biden defeated COVID? He said he would. That was the ONE issue his campaign revolved around. Yet 6 months in and here we are.

If this all happened under Trump you would be slamming him. Instead you are slamming those of us who refused to take non FDA approved vaccines.

YOU VOTED FOR THIS.

You are posting disinformation.
The solution to Covid is in front of you.
Get vaccinated.

Zubaz

so if a very well known, public figure who is fairly influential in certain demographics openly and repeatedly said that the covid vaccine is a plot to rid the world of millions of non-white people you would feel as strongly as you do to lvh and pharm and we could be in agreement the mainstream media has been negligent in calling out this individual for misleading those who listen to him?
Uh...yes? Sorry, do we have a Farakham admirer among us or something? I think everyone in polite society sees him as an antisemitic race baiting grifter whose last brush with relevance was....what, the early 90s?