• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

RoyaltyWorePurple

I am a healthy 33 year old that does triathlons. I do not see any benefit gained whatsoever from getting the vaccine.
My sister has intubated a few “perfectly healthy” unvaccinated 30-somethings. I’m sure the virus will check your triathlon times before infecting you though.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Here's more for the Anti's to argue about:

Only 3 deaths can be traced to blood clots and the JNJ vaccine. That's it - 3!

Those refusing to get the vaccine are either willfully ignorant, trying to make some kind of political statement, or just being selfish and hoping the rest of us will get vaccinated and end this pandemic for them.

See https://covid-101.org/science/how-many-people-have-died-from-the-vaccine-in-the-u-s/
Just send us a syringe and a certificate of vaccination in the mail. We'll take the jab. Honest! It'll be just like Mail-In Voting.

Eight

I keep seeing this mentioned, I must’ve missed this story. Sounds promising though

giphy.gif

Frog79

Entirely different type of vaccine. First time this type of technology has been used in a vaccine for humans. No long term data. Already more vaccine related deaths for the covid vaccine than for every other vaccine over the past 20 years combined. Safer treatments from well known drugs like ivermectin are being aggressively censored and suppressed to prevent this vaccine from losing its Emergency Use Authorization which currently allows it to be administered since it is not fda approved. The government is trying to entice people to get the vaccine by bribing them with raffles and lotteries and other freebies. The mainstream media has been lying to the public ad nauseam for the past 5+ years.

Those are a few reasons why there is resistance and hesitancy.

All true except there are more deaths from 6 months of Covid vaccines than all 70+ other vaccines combined for the entire 30 years of data from the CDC's VAERS database. Oh, and the CDC says < 10% of adverse events get reported. Medicare/Medicaid databases indicate the covid vax death number in the US is probably at least 45,000.

By the way, vaccines are usually pulled from the market once there are around 50 deaths attributed to them, such as the swine flu vaccine which yanked back in the 70's. The rules have changed, apparently.

Frog79

Good for your brother

ask him to tell you what is incorrect in Maniacs first 5 lines - because he is not wrong on those statements and people who don’t get the difference between the current state of this vaccine and the others “we all have gotten” are just being blindly led

I support getting it - but stop acting like it’s the same “science” and has the same testing and track record of MMR, etc

and I was an MD before you were born…and the birth defects found in the children of early mumps vaccine recipients occurred YEARS after administration as one point of reference

I am an MD too and I will not take the covid gene therapeutic "vaccines" due to safety concerns and evidence of waning efficacy, esp. with the delta variant. That said, I may take the Novavax shot when it becomes available since it is based on proven vaccine technology and does not cause your body to uncontrollably manufacture toxic spike proteins unlike the mRNA and vector DNA products that are the only options currently.

If I catch covid I have Ivermectin ready to go.

Last edited:

Eight

All true except there are more deaths from 6 months of Covid vaccines than all 70+ other vaccines combined for the entire 30 years of data from the CDC's VAERS database. Oh, and the CDC says < 10% of adverse events get reported. Medicare/Medicaid databases indicate the covid vax death number in the US is probably at least 45,000.

By the way, vaccines are usually pulled from the market once there are around 50 deaths attributed to them, such as the swine flu vaccine which yanked back in the 70's. The rules have changed, apparently.

the medicare/ medicaid database numbers have to be inaccurate don't they because we have been told only a few deaths have been contributed to the vaccine.

most be a coding error right?

Frog79

According to the American Medical Association, more than 96% of physicians are fully vaccinated for COVID.

Currently, virtually all deaths and hospitalizations for COVID are among the unvaccinated.

The reason we are largely mask free right now and will be able to have a full football stadium this fall is because of those that have been vaccinated.

The number of people that have possibly died of a vaccine complication is miniscule compared to the number of people that have died of COVID infection.

For the unvaccinated, even if you are of low risk to die of COVID, if you get COVID, how do you know that you did not spread it to someone who is more vulnerable? An important part of a vaccination program is protecting others.

That 96% number is completely bogus. The AMA is a corrupt organization controlled by big pharma that me and most of my fellow docs never joined. In a larger survey the much more credible AAPS showed that around half of docs are vaccinated. Of my colleagues I'd say that's about right and most of the half who are vaxed did so under duress from hospitals and employers, not because they wanted to.

LVH

My sister has intubated a few “perfectly healthy” unvaccinated 30-somethings. I’m sure the virus will check your triathlon times before infecting you though.

Bull [ Finebaum ]. If this were true the media would run all over it and blast the story on the airwaves. Instead you can't find such stories.

The media loves running PERFECTLY HEALTHY 30 YEAR OLD DIES FROM VIRUS stories, then you see a pic of the victim and they were obese. Obesity is the killer, not COVID. If you guys actually cared about people's health you would be lecturing about obesity and diets, not shots.

I guarantee you your sister is referring to obese people that she claims are perfectly healthy.

I am a single digit body fat guy who does triathlons and eats right. I already got COVID and was fine. Science says the antibodies I have are perfectly fine for immunity.

scheiss the vaccine and scheiss your fear mongering.

Now please tell me why I should still be vaccinated.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
the medicare/ medicaid database numbers have to be inaccurate don't they because we have been told only a few deaths have been contributed to the vaccine.

most be a coding error right?
Well! They would never lie!

Oh, and in an interesting sequence of events, the frauds over at the CDC have announced the discontinuation of the worthless PCR test, which has been abused and rendered useless by CDC stupidity (or malice) to throw off lots of false positive results, and replace it with a new "rapid response" test which will supposedly be more accurate and differentiate between CCP virus and the Old Fashioned Flu.

The game here is that, all of a sudden (!), the "positive" tests will drop off and the mis-Administration of His Fraudulence will parade around claiming that their vaccine push is working, and that harsher measures will need to be taken against those who eschew it. That fact that this switcheroo with the "test" is not very well known (https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/...-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html) and the mostly ignorant public will be presented with a whole new line of agitprop in the Media to reinforce the "Non-Jabbed are Killing People!!" narrative will result in more craziness and totalitarian threats. No mention, of course, of the million-plus illegals flooding over the border with no vaccines, testing, or even a cursory examination, and sent all over the Country.

LVH

That 96% number is completely bogus. The AMA is a corrupt organization controlled by big pharma that me and most of my fellow docs never joined. In a larger survey the much more credible AAPS showed that around half of docs are vaccinated. Of my colleagues I'd say that's about right and most of the half who are vaxed did so under duress from hospitals and employers, not because they wanted to.

Agree with all this. Plus the video in this link is the most well produced video explaining why the vaccine is no good I have seen yet

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...side-of-the-covid-vaccination-argument-video/

tcumaniac

I am an MD too and I will not take the covid gene therapeutic "vaccines" due to safety concerns and evidence of waning efficacy, esp. with the delta variant. That said, I may take the Novavax shot when it becomes available since it is based on proven vaccine technology and does not cause your body to uncontrollably manufacture toxic spike proteins unlike the mRNA and vector DNA products that are the only options currently.

If I catch covid I have Ivermectin ready to go.
But but but but but someone's brother on here is an MD and he says I should get the shot. I keep being told to trust the experts... but now what?!?!?!